True Blood

Lilypad

I've watched each episode and love it-
I've never really been into vampire movies or actors with the exception of Dracula (1931), Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992) and the quirky Shadow of the Vampire (2000)

FYI-The True Blood show is based on Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampires Mysteries series.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Missed it last night! I was so pizzed! Gotta catch it Tuesday though by the time I get home I have to stay up till 2 to catch that showing. Awesome show! :yahoo:

Not quite sure how to take Tara. Her accent makes me want to bite her head off and not her neck!

Sookie? What the heck is a Sookie?

Bill Compton. I haven't figured him out yet.

Overall though I think the show is great.

SAB

Shirley
Here's a story from Cele#####y.com:

With all the talk around here of really famous people, how about a break for some less-famous hook-ups? Or possible hook-ups intended to bring in publicity for a TV show.

True Blood is a vampire series on HBO in which Anna Paquin stars as a mind-reading waitress named Sookie who consistently wears dresses that are way too small.

Us reports that 26-year-old Paquin, who won an Oscar at age 11 for The Piano but is probably best known as Rogue from the X-Men films, is dating her True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer, age 36 or 37, depending on what day he was born. Online sources only list his birth date as 1971.

Moyer has an eight-year-old son and six-year-old daughter from previous relationships. According to IMDB, he’s previously starred in a lot of British television series.

Anna is very protective of her private life but has been romantically linked to actors Logan Marshall-Green and Kieran Culkin.

Stephen Moyer obviously also keeps his private life private, because there is bupkus online about this guy.

According to Us, Anna and Stephen have been a couple since they met filming the pilot episode.

“They are really cute together,” says the source. “Extremely in love and perfectly suited.”

[From Us, print edition, September 29, 2008]

I don’t get HBO so I don’t know how good this show is, but I loved Moonlight on CBS even though it was super-corny. I’m still bitter that they cancelled it.

I’m always suspicious when co-stars are rumored to be dating because it’s the easiest way to get free PR for a TV show or movie, but these two actors don’t seem like the type to sell out their personal lives for publicity.

:popcorn::hot:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Sookie has a sick body.:hot: Pretty good show once you get past the freaky opening credits.

fredsaid2

I don't have HBO but I've read the Harris Southern Vampire series. Cute books and a very fun read. How do those of you who've read the books like the TV adaptation? I watched the promo on HBO's website, it seemed very true to the book. I'm hoping it will come out on NetFlix this summer.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
I caught up on Thursday watched all the episodes in one night. Now I'm hooked got it set up to Record every sunday night

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
FYI ... Tonight's the season finale! :popcorn:
Don't you hate these short ass HBO seasons? :ohwell: Now I need to go out and buy the book series to get my fix. At least Big Love starts back up in January. :dance:

And I just realized last week that the guy who plays Eric was also Sgt Brad Colbert in Generation Kill. I like him. :smile: