True Crime Book Club or Exchange?

cgwife

Absolutely, I LOVE true crime books and actually think I have quite a few boxed up in my attic!!!!!!!!! Even if we don't get a club going, as soon as I find them I will let you know and you are more than welcome to them!

K

kris31280

I'd be interested too! Less books cluttering up the house.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK, anyone want to meet at the Library in Leonardtown to swap books???? I have a bunch, and would swap one for one.
Hoping big brother isn't tracking what i buy at borders.... :whistle: :lol:

There are book clubs that choose one book, and meet monthly to discuss the book. That sounds cool. Maybe we can do it online? Or just discuss what we've read? I've read SO many..... :crazy:

I might even be willing to start up a personal forum for it...hmmm anyone interested?

Last edited:

ocean733

I just got finished reading "Under the Bridge" about a bunch of kids that invited a girl and knew that they were gonna jump her. They beat her up, severely. Then, two of the kids dragged her to the water and drowned her. She didn't die from the massive beating, she died by drowning.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
OK, anyone want to meet at the Library in Leonardtown to swap books???? I have a bunch, and would swap one for one.
Hoping big brother isn't tracking what i buy at borders.... :whistle: :lol:

There are book clubs that choose one book, and meet monthly to discuss the book. That sounds cool. Maybe we can do it online? Or just discuss what we've read? I've read SO many..... :crazy:

I might even be willing to start up a personal forum for it...hmmm anyone interested?

I'm in.

K

kris31280

I'm currently reading the story of the priest in Toledo, Ohio who killed a nun in a satanic ritualistic manner but before doing so he had raped several others and had forced them to get abortions.

In short, he was a real bad guy... and the catholic church covered up his actions and sent him to where he could not harm any more nuns, and the man died without ever paying for his crimes.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MY goodness, in reading what we are actually READING i thinking there must be something wrong with us for reading this stuff :lol:

It will take me a little bit to figure out how to get my own forum, but i'll try to do it this week. Then we can figure outhow to meet to swap books.