True Grit?

ElliesMom

Hey, this is elliesmom's friend barrelracer. I was just wondering if any SMTR members out there can clarify the exact location of the True Grit on Dec 9th and what kind of ride it is, for example, judged, potluck, just for fun, ect. Any information would be great!! Thanks!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Hey, this is elliesmom's friend barrelracer. I was just wondering if any SMTR members out there can clarify the exact location of the True Grit on Dec 9th and what kind of ride it is, for example, judged, potluck, just for fun, ect. Any information would be great!! Thanks!
Paso/Mingiz, answer the women for Christ sakes. :popcorn:

mingiz

Horse Poor

From the north part of the county come south on Rt235 to Rt5 south. Turn right at the Wawa
Follow down (you will go through Leonardtown) until you see the sign for it. It's a left hand turn Camp Casoma Rd. Follow to end. There is a road called Chingville on your right Camp Casoma is your next left.

From Solomons follow Rt4 to Rt 5 take left at rt5 then follow above directions.

Not sure about the food. Just for fun ride. Cost not sure..You can ask mygoldenhorse or persimmon they would know that part. I just get to mark the trails for ya....Along with Paso

mingiz

Horse Poor
I think it's a pot luck.
Ming when are ya marking the trails?

Paso and I will mark them the 8th Not sure what time. Paso has her mom to take care of and find a sitter for her first. But probably mid day or so....Paso your opinion on this.....:coffee:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK kewl! I'll help. I haven't been in the saddle in two weeks! I'm feeling SERIOUS withdrawl right about now.

mingiz

Horse Poor
OK kewl! I'll help. I haven't been in the saddle in two weeks! I'm feeling SERIOUS withdrawl right about now.

Bringin' a hang anything around him type horse??? We don't need any repeats. Cause I will still stand over you and tell ya to breath....:lmao: and then of course laugh at ya:smoochy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK smarty pants :ohwell:
I returned that mare to the fellow i bought her from...and she's now again for sale on AgDirect..somebody called me and told me about a "cheap" Rocky for sale if i wanted to scoop her up for resale... :lol: When i heard her name I said yeah right :killingme 'nuther victim.