Trump 2020

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Alright, this isn’t easy, but I’m realistic.

Trump wins re-election, easily, I won’t call it a landslide, but it’s definitive.

Personally I still support Pete, but Trump will likely win, congrats!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Trump wins re-election, easily, I won’t call it a landslide, but it’s definitive.

Buck up, he could have a heart attack or something. Don't give up so easily (but there's always MP waiting in the wings).

littlelady

God bless the USA
There is a reason for everything; even if we don’t understand it at the time. One of the things my parents always said to me.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Pete will not even get the nomination. The establishment money men don't want him, they want an insider that plays for their team. That's why they're not giving Tulsi Gabbard the time of day, even though if I were a Democrat that's who I'd be hot for.

Mayor Pete should consider a run for Congress or maybe even Governor. Not sure how they're liking Eric Holcomb, but Pete might be able to give him a run for his money. A term or two of that and he might be ready for the big show.

Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
Pete will not even get the nomination. The establishment money men don't want him, they want an insider that plays for their team. That's why they're not giving Tulsi Gabbard the time of day, even though if I were a Democrat that's who I'd be hot for.

Mayor Pete should consider a run for Congress or maybe even Governor. Not sure how they're liking Eric Holcomb, but Pete might be able to give him a run for his money. A term or two of that and he might be ready for the big show.

All this who’s running doesn’t matter. Hillary will be jumping in. I couldn’t believe that I read today that she is criticizing Trump’s impending impeachment, when her own prez hub was impeached. Wowzers. What a loser she is. And, she will lose, again for the third time. She needs to take that last walk in the woods, and get lost.

Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

I would like to hear what you think Trump has done right..and wrong..for you to give it up. Seriously, lots can happen in the next 11 months..

WingsOfGold

All this who’s running doesn’t matter. Hillary will be jumping in. I couldn’t believe that I read today that she is criticizing Trump’s impending impeachment, when her own prez hub was impeached. Wowzers. What a loser she is. And, she will lose, again for the third time. She needs to take that last walk in the woods, and get lost.
I hope she does, I lust after kicking her when she's down. 🆒 I would take great pride if I were the one that pushed her over the ledge. I'll sign autographs for a nominal fee.

image-450w-2062479.jpg

lmor

I tend to agree with little lady. I also think that the Trump impeachment pursuit not only stems from Trump hate but also about knocking out Biden.

BOP

Why, because Pete's your age?

BOP

I'm hot for Gabbi now, and I'm not even a demonrat.

Pete

Repete

I was thinking of starting with Judge of the Orphans Court in St. Mary's but I would consider the Senate.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

All the democrats had to do to win, was not be insane

and they Fu ck ed that up ....

https://humanevents.com/2019/06/26/democrat-2020-platform-everything-is-free/

Here is a list of the free stuff the Democratic candidates have offered:

• Free College;
  • Free Healthcare;
  • Cancellation of Student Loan Debt;
  • Reparations for African-Americans;
  • Reparations for Same-Sex Couples;
  • Free Childcare;
  • Free Housing;
  • Free Income;
  • Free Healthcare for Illegal Immigrants.
How do the 2020 hopefuls plan on paying for all this free stuff? Unclear/they don’t.

Could Not Resist Impeaching Trump and Firearm Confiscation

transporter

That's a pretty dumb concession. You say the game is over before the coin toss?

This election will come down to one thing. Turnout.

Trump won last time against an immensely weak opponent. He lost the popular vote and won the electoral college by a very narrow margin...with the popular vote in the deciding states being razor thing.

The economy is growing at a rate that is no better than when Trump came into office. Yes, more people have jobs, but that trend was already well in place. A ham sandwich could have become President and the unemployment rate would have still come down.

More importantly, Trump has done everything possible to keep the wool pulled over the eyes of "his base"...35% of the country. At no point during his Presidency has he exceeded the mid 40s in approval. The majority of Americans believe the US is on the wrong course. Dems absolutely hate Trump and I's don't have an overall favorable opinion of him either.

R's are only going to vote for Trump...there are not enough of them to cancel out the I's and D's in the states that matter.

So it will come down to turnout. If more people turn out in the urban areas (where the D's and I's are) in those few states that matter, Trump will have a hard time winning the electoral college.

The other interesting variable is traditionally red or purple states that are turning bluer...like VA...like GA...like TX.

Nah...it is WAY to early to throw in the towel and concede 4 more years of infantile tweets, global disdain and the continued abdication of America's role as the beacon of freedom in the world.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump won last time against an immensely weak opponent.

OMG you people.

"Smartest woman in the WORLD!!"

"Most qualified candidate EVER!"

And those are just two of the superlatives showered on Hillary Clinton, and some progs insist on it to this day.

Trans, I'm being serious here: if you continue to allow your handlers to program you with conflicting messages your head will explode and you'll end up in the bins being fed through a tube.

I didn't even finish reading your screed because that sentence alone made me fear for your mental health.

BOP

OMG you people.

"Smartest woman in the WORLD!!"

"Most qualified candidate EVER!"

And those are just two of the superlatives showered on Hillary Clinton, and some progs insist on it to this day.

Trans, I'm being serious here: if you continue to allow your handlers to program you with conflicting messages your head will explode and you'll end up in the bins being fed through a tube.

I didn't even finish reading your screed because that sentence alone made me fear for your mental health.
I'd pay actual money to see that.