Trump Ain’t Goin’ Anywhere!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ted Cruz in CPAC speech says ‘Trump ain’t goin’ anywhere,’ jokes about Cancun controversy

"The Republican Party is not the party just of the country clubs. The Republican Party is the party of steelworkers and construction workers and pipeline workers and taxi cab drivers and cops and firefighters, and waiters and waitresses and the men and women with callouses on their hands who are working for this country. That is our party and these deplorables are here to stay," Cruz said to loud cheers.

And Cruz, who repeatedly traded fire with Trump during their acrimonious battle for the 2016 GOP presidential campaign but who turned into one the president’s biggest allies in Congress during the Trump administration, charged that Democrats "want him to go away."

"Let me tell you this right now: Donald J. Trump ain’t goin’ anywhere," Cruz said to a standing ovation.

Hijinx

Cruz is right, and the Republican politicians who are tryin to make him disappear had better wake the fuk up to that fact.
Even if Trump died tomorrow what he did and what he started will not go anywhere.

For once we had someone in office who was out for the American people instead of themselves and we won't forget it.
Especially not with the contemptible clowns we have in office now.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What would be great is if Trump would get in the voting systems game. Low bid the machines in time for the next presidential election.

MArcan

Cruz is right, and the Republican politicians who are tryin to make him disappear had better wake the fuk up to that fact.
Even if Trump died tomorrow what he did and what he started will not go anywhere.

For once we had someone in office who was out for the American people instead of themselves and we won't forget it.
Especially not with the contemptible clowns we have in office now.
Sure, it's not like a bunch of Bible professing evangelicals are gonna jinx it by hugging a gold statue. No karma there...

Rommey

I'm wondering if Trump would be more effective to be a power broker and work behind the scenes to get things done. Not that that is in his nature to be a "behind-the-scenes-type-of-guy".

Hijinx

Sure, it's not like a bunch of Bible professing evangelicals are gonna jinx it by hugging a gold statue. No karma there...
That was in very poor taste, and a bad idea. Whoever thought of it and made that thing was an idiot.

Bushy23

Trump: "This guy Ted Cruz is the single biggest liar I have ever dealt with in my life. I mean it. ... He will lie about anything. I've met much tougher people than Ted Cruz. He's like a baby. ... He's like a little baby. Soft, weak, little baby by comparison. But for lying, he's the best I've ever seen. ... A guy like Ted Cruz, he has no clue. He never employed anybody. He's a nasty, nasty guy."

Trump: "The evangelicals didn't vote for him. And you know why? Because they don't like liars. They're really smart people. They don't want to vote for a liar. ... This guy Cruz lies more than any human being I've ever dealt with. He holds up the Bible and he lies."

Cruz: "If I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I'm not confident which pedal I'd push."

Cruz: "This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies — practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

Cruz: "I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father. ... that pledge was not a blanket commitment that if you go and slander and attack Heidi, that I'm going to nonetheless come like a servile puppy dog and say, 'thank you very much for maligning my wife and my father.'"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump: "This guy Ted Cruz is the single biggest liar I have ever dealt with in my life. I mean it. ... He will lie about anything. I've met much tougher people than Ted Cruz. He's like a baby. ... He's like a little baby. Soft, weak, little baby by comparison. But for lying, he's the best I've ever seen. ... A guy like Ted Cruz, he has no clue. He never employed anybody. He's a nasty, nasty guy."

Trump: "The evangelicals didn't vote for him. And you know why? Because they don't like liars. They're really smart people. They don't want to vote for a liar. ... This guy Cruz lies more than any human being I've ever dealt with. He holds up the Bible and he lies."

Cruz: "If I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I'm not confident which pedal I'd push."

Cruz: "This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies — practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

Cruz: "I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father. ... that pledge was not a blanket commitment that if you go and slander and attack Heidi, that I'm going to nonetheless come like a servile puppy dog and say, 'thank you very much for maligning my wife and my father.'"
:snooze:

Wake me up when you've put up the quotes of all the incredible nastiness that Kamala and Uncle Joe threw at each other.

BOP

Very good. Now do Gropin' Joe and the Ho.