Trump and the black vote?

PeoplesElbow

Usually Democrats didn't have to do a thing t get almost all of the black vote, nevermind their candidate is black(ish). I've never met blacks before that openly supported a Republican until this year, I have met way more black voters enthusiastic about Trump than Harris.

SamSpade

A few - and more prevalent among black MEN, who identify with being unjustly blamed for SOMETHING for every damned thing they do.

And a bit of it is, they simply don't like Kamala - and depending on the region, REALLY don't like Obama, whom they see as some pretend black man who'd rather hobnob with celebrities and hang out with rich white people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Democrats will still get almost all of the black vote. Last I saw it was 75% Kamala, 25% Trump.

It's not helping Kamala for her mouthpieces to run around disparaging black men and trying to bully them into voting Democrat, but the vast majority of them will still vote for her.

PeoplesElbow

Democrats will still get almost all of the black vote. Last I saw it was 75% Kamala, 25% Trump.

It's not helping Kamala for her mouthpieces to run around disparaging black men and trying to bully them into voting Democrat, but the vast majority of them will still vote for her.
It is more of the open support that is catching my eye. Maybe it will convince others that it is ok to be black and vote differently.