Trump Announces WWE's Vince McMahon As Adviser To Reopen US Economy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lmao:

Well, nobody can doubt that Vince is a terrific businessman. And WWE is an essential business, dontcha know.

:lol:

Hijinx

Sometimes the President does things that amaze me.
This one had a red flag attached all over it.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

The whole story......
However, if you're now thinking the POTUS is planning to kick-start the economy with a massive Royal Rumble, then I have bad news, because McMahon is just one of a number of key figures from several industries including sports, agriculture, banking, retail and tech to be announced as part of the Great American Economic Revival Industry Groups.
The group is formed of 16 industries, and includes big names such as Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg, Dana White and Coca-Cola CEO James Quincy.
In total, the president shared the names of almost 200 people who will be forming the group and, as you can imagine, it's basically a who's who of the US's brightest and most high achieving. You can check out the full list here, if you wish.
Addressing the press Trump said: "Now, we have a list of people that I'll be speaking to over the next very short period of time, in many cases, tomorrow.
"We have a list of different industries that I'll be discussing by, meeting by telephone, because we don't want people travelling right now."
He added: "Those are the names we have on our list. The names that are, I think, the best and the smartest, the brightest, and they're going to give us some ideas."
From sports, Trump also announced NBA's Adam Silver, NFL boss Roger Goodell, the MLB's Rob Manfred and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.