Trump calls for Election delay in attempt to distract from crushing economic numbers

Crabcatcher79

In a tweet coming minutes after the release of this weeks devastating economic numbers Trump suggests delaying the November presidential elections.

h3mech

boom watch the LIBATARD's heads explode, he asked a question what's the big deal, it take an act of congress to delay the election, so don't worry it will not happen. mail in voting is not right we need to go to the polls, if you can't go ask for an absentee ballot is cool, mass mailing of ballots is ripe with fraud, 10 folks get ballots for one address in ten different names is fraud, asking for a absentee ballot is good. let the hating begin

Crabcatcher79

boom watch the LIBATARD's heads explode, he asked a question what's the big deal, it take an act of congress to delay the election, so don't worry it will not happen. mail in voting is not right we need to go to the polls, if you can't go ask for an absentee ballot is cool, mass mailing of ballots is ripe with fraud, 10 folks get ballots for one address in ten different names is fraud, asking for a absentee ballot is good. let the hating begin

You do know many states already vote by mail right? And our over seas service men and women? And Trump and Melania.

is fear mongering the only way you guys think you can win this election?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You do know many states already vote by mail right? And our over seas service men and women? And Trump and Melania.

See YOU are confused [ as usual ] ..... Absentee Balloting Does USE the Mail. but that is NOT The SAME as Mail IN BALLOTING

Tech

NOPE ...... you are Confused

Absentee Ballots - ARE REQUESTED
Mail in Ballots are just SENT TO EVERYONE
Even the dead and the ones who don't live there anymore.
Grandpa waiting for his ballot.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
In a tweet coming minutes after the release of this weeks devastating economic numbers Trump suggests delaying the November presidential elections.

Did he dictate or did he ask a question??

Seems to me he's asking for opinions, becasue as you know a President is Powerless to do anything in regards to the scheduling or postponement of an election..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What’s your point? That are both voting by mail.
Thank you for proving my point.
Do you know how many states vote by mail with no issues??

There are no similarities between an absentee ballot and mail in voting beyond using the Postal Service.

In fact, if you feel unsafe voting in person you CAN request an absentee ballot.. I mean, if you're scared, you're scared.. just pussy up and admit it.

Crabcatcher79

There are no similarities between an absentee ballot and mail in voting beyond using the Postal Service.

In fact, if you feel unsafe voting in person you CAN request an absentee ballot.. I mean, if you're scared, you're scared.. just pussy up and admit it.

Using the postal service to vote is called voting by mail dum dum

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
How long does he want to deley the election for? The current presedential term ends at noon on January 20th 2021 regardless of if an election is held or not. If no election has been held, the office becomes vacant and we have to start going down the line of succession to find a new president.

Crabcatcher79

How long does he want to deley the election for? The current presedential term ends at noon on January 20th 2021 regardless of if an election is held or not. If no election has been held, the office becomes vacant and we have to start going down the line of succession to find a new president.

He wants to ( just like Putin) sow discord so he can say I only lost because they cheated.

he’s a brat who has never heard no and been handed everything in life. He can’t handle public defeat. So he is doing all he can to discredit the election.