Trump calls Juan Williams 'pathetic,' 'always nasty and wrong'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
President Trump on Sunday tore into Fox News political analyst Juan Williams, calling him "pathetic," "nasty" and "wrong."

"Juan Williams at @FoxNews is so pathetic, and yet when he met me in the Fox Building lobby, he couldn’t have been nicer as he asked me to take a picture of him and me for his family," the president tweeted. "Yet he is always nasty and wrong!"

So is Juan gonna have a hissy over the word "nasty" too?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Juan makes The Five unwatchable. He IS wrong. He IS nasty. Not to mention he's a relentless race baiter, which is boring and stupid.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Where I wish the president didn't tweet unprofessional stuff like that, he is right. I cannot stand Juan and don't think he adds anything to the Five.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Juan makes The Five unwatchable. He IS wrong. He IS nasty. Not to mention he's a relentless race baiter, which is boring and stupid.
I was surprised at the number of viewers that were happy that Donna Brazile was gone and Juan was back. It really made no sense to me. At least Donna would carry on a conversation.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That ^. He started out at Fox with a different approach but it seems like he's lost a step or two since his days filling on for O'Reilly and now simply reverts to tired lefty trope and race baiting.

SamSpade

I was surprised at the number of viewers that were happy that Donna Brazile was gone and Juan was back. It really made no sense to me. At least Donna would carry on a conversation.

Donna was ok on The Five most of the time. She was outnumbered four to one, so it's not as though she could do much pontificating on that kind of panel show. However, I'm not too keen on her other appearances, but she's straight party talking points.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Donna was ok on The Five most of the time. She was outnumbered four to one, so it's not as though she could do much pontificating on that kind of panel show. However, I'm not too keen on her other appearances, but she's straight party talking points.
As is everyone sitting in the Lib/Dem chair on The Five. Just as Jessie Waters is straight party talking points sitting in the Con/Rep chair. Gutfeld has the libertarian chair. And the "Leg" chair is usually someone with a legal or business background. Dana is kinda the oddball in the group.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Juan has been a racist since the day he appeared.
He hasn't just become one, he was just a little better at hiding it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe Juan says some things he doesn't agree with but says them anyway because he is paid well to be the pawn.

I always thought that about Alan Colmes. When they were Hannity and Colmes they had a girl who had survived an abortion on and it was Colmes' job to convince the audience she should have died. I mean, how do you do that? I felt sorry for him that day.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Now THAT would be a battle with Levin driving him back to drink!

So much humor, so little time. I have to say that I might be somewhat biased because I have Levin’s book in my library. Rescuing Sprite. My first awareness of Levin was back in the day, because of this book. I am a critter person. And, I can’t read his book without crying. But, Levin says it is cathartic, and it truly is. Add it to your read list. We need more Levins. RIP Sprite, and my beloved poopy scratchy pets, too. We are dealing with a feral cat, right now, that we love and hate. But, my guess is that we will keep him. His name is Lucky, and he is. Animals are all about love. I love to give it back, even when it is painful. I think of my rescue cats and dogs over my 64 years. I wonder who is the smarter species. :)

To stay on topic, Juan used to be normal, but politics got to him. I liked when he used to show pics of his family. And was so proud of them. Y’all have to remember that Murdoch’s sons took over FOX, and they don’t think like their dad did. I don’t get that. It will never be the same again. Liberals, anyone? FOX was the last man standing, and have succumbed. I choose to watch cooking shows, now. I will be able to say that I fed my family well until the end, but, always, vigilant. 😉 God bless the USA.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Bring back Bob Beckel! I loved to hate him but he admitted most terrorist were moslems.

There were a few times on the Five with Beckel that I was sure Eric Bolling was going to backhand him off the stool! :lmao: