Trump campaign to launch effort to sway women voters

transporter

Trump campaign to launch effort to sway women voters
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s campaign on Tuesday kicks off its efforts to woo women voters, banking that a strong economic message will energize a voting bloc that has been largely critical of his presidency.

Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law, will launch “Women for Trump,” a coalition dedicated to recruiting and activating women in support of the Republican president’s re-election in November 2020.

The event is being held in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, an upscale community in Philadelphia’s northern suburbs - just the sort of place Trump needs to win to return to the White House for another four-year term.

Suburban women played a key role in ushering in a Democratic wave of victories in U.S. House of Representatives races in the 2018 congressional elections, robbing Republicans of their majority and delivering a rebuke of Trump.

So..wonder how well that kick off will go?

What is the campaign slogan going to be: "GET THE F*** BACK IN THE KITCHEN, LET THE MEN DO THE WORK!!!" :killingme:killingme:killingme

Sapidus

If he says that, we'll agree it's wrong. I'd say there's a 100% chance that's not what it is.

Wanna bet on it?

Why ? He already said it and you didnt agree it was wrong then.

You also didnt criticize his " make america great again" as an insult to america implying it was somehow not great as you do when a brown congress person criticizes aspects of our country

This_person

Why ? He already said it and you didnt agree it was wrong then.

Except, I did say it was wrong. It was childish and inappropriate. I said it is the language of people with whom I do not associate myself on a personal level.

So, other than being wrong on every single word, yeah, you're right.

You also didnt criticize his " make america great again" as an insult to america implying it was somehow not great as you do when a brown congress person criticizes aspects of our country

What does being brown have to do with anything? George Hamilton is pretty darned brown, and I always liked him.

The America of which I love is in strong decline, and has been for decades (long before Trump, before Reagan, before Kennedy). It has absolutely nothing to do with race or sex or age. It has to do with a complete lack of adherence to the Constitution. The 17th amendment was probably the worst thing to happen to the United States, followed by the FDR presidency, with other things coming in close third (tying).

Pull your head out of your ass, try to make a cogent, well-considered, thoughtful argument. When you do, you'll be a conservative.

Sapidus

Except, I did say it was wrong. It was childish and inappropriate. I said it is the language of people with whom I do not associate myself on a personal level.

So, other than being wrong on every single word, yeah, you're right.

What does being brown have to do with anything? George Hamilton is pretty darned brown, and I always liked him.

The America of which I love is in strong decline, and has been for decades (long before Trump, before Reagan, before Kennedy). It has absolutely nothing to do with race or sex or age. It has to do with a complete lack of adherence to the Constitution. The 17th amendment was probably the worst thing to happen to the United States, followed by the FDR presidency, with other things coming in close third (tying).

Pull your head out of your ass, try to make a cogent, well-considered, thoughtful argument. When you do, you'll be a conservative.

Still doesnt explain why you hate a muslim american congresswoman for criticizing aspects of the county while you support Trump for criticizing aspects of our country.

Not to mention all the other horrid things Trump has done yet you still defend and support him.

This_person

Still doesnt explain why you hate a muslim american congresswoman for criticizing aspects of the county while you support Trump for criticizing aspects of our country.

Not to mention all the other horrid things Trump has done yet you still defend and support him.
I don't hate a Representative, so I can't defend an action I didn't take.

I don't defend the "horrid" things. Never have, never will. I do not defend and support HIM. Never have, never will. I defend actions that are appropriate, support opinions with which I agree, and am critical of those things I think are wrong or with which I disagree.

To me, it is not about HIM. I do not belong to a cult of personality. When Obama made the Bush tax cuts "permanent" (until such time as some congress wants to change them, like they have), I agreed with that. When he conducted the surge, I agreed with that. When he changed our policy on Cuba (since five decades of previous policy didn't work), I agreed with that. I support the actions that are correct (in my view), and challenge the ones that are not (in my view). It was never about Obama, it was about right and wrong.

I do the same thing with Trump. Because, unlike your position, it's not about HIM.

Sapidus

I don't hate a Representative, so I can't defend an action I didn't take.

I don't defend the "horrid" things. Never have, never will. I do not defend and support HIM. Never have, never will. I defend actions that are appropriate, support opinions with which I agree, and am critical of those things I think are wrong or with which I disagree.

To me, it is not about HIM. I do not belong to a cult of personality. When Obama made the Bush tax cuts "permanent" (until such time as some congress wants to change them, like they have), I agreed with that. When he conducted the surge, I agreed with that. When he changed our policy on Cuba (since five decades of previous policy didn't work), I agreed with that. I support the actions that are correct (in my view), and challenge the ones that are not (in my view). It was never about Obama, it was about right and wrong.

I do the same thing with Trump. Because, unlike your position, it's not about HIM.

More lies. All you do is blindly support Trump and allow him to erode your morals , ethics and character.

How many things that would have disqualified another candidate or gotten another president impeached have you apologized for, excuses, claimed were jokes or misinterpreted?

Dozens.

You are pathetic as is Trump

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Remember to tell your Democrat friends to vote for Trump so they can Impeach him! :jet:

This_person

More lies. All you do is blindly support Trump and allow him to erode your morals , ethics and character.

I didn't know that. I thought I had a completely different feeling.

Clearly, you know my heart better than I.

How many things that would have disqualified another candidate or gotten another president impeached have you apologized for, excuses, claimed were jokes or misinterpreted?

Only the ones that were jokes or misinterpreted. But, I'm pretty consistent that way.

Do you remember when Obama was accused of wanting a brown-shirt army because he talked about building up “a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as our military force? That was clearly not a "brown shirt army", and when people said it was I argued with them the context of the 2008 speech. He was being misinterpreted.

But, when he said he wanted to "spread the wealth around", he was not being misinterpreted and spoke from his heart on that one, so i did not defend that.

No matter how hard you try, you can't impute your failings on me.

Sapidus

I didn't know that. I thought I had a completely different feeling.

Clearly, you know my heart better than I.

Only the ones that were jokes or misinterpreted. But, I'm pretty consistent that way.

Do you remember when Obama was accused of wanting a brown-shirt army because he talked about building up “a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as our military force? That was clearly not a "brown shirt army", and when people said it was I argued with them the context of the 2008 speech. He was being misinterpreted.

But, when he said he wanted to "spread the wealth around", he was not being misinterpreted and spoke from his heart on that one, so i did not defend that.

No matter how hard you try, you can't impute your failings on me.

Sure Grandpa. Then why do you just talk about Hilary and Bill all day while brown nosing Trump?

This_person

Sure Grandpa. Then why do you just talk about Hilary and Bill all day while brown nosing Trump?
Well, Hillary set up a server to keep her government e-mails hidden and sold access to the server to the Chinese, while putting information on it that is Top Secret. By definition, she brought "exceptionally grave damage to the national security of the United States".

Bill is a known and acknowledged sexual predator who also gave military secrets to the Chinese and gave nuclear weapons capability to North Korea.

Or, to put it in terms you'd understand, Hillary has an annoying laugh and Bill has a big nose.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
What is the campaign slogan going to be: "GET THE F*** BACK IN THE KITCHEN, LET THE MEN DO THE WORK!!!" :killingme:killingme:killingme
Nothing in the article suggests that. So wondering where you got this message. Or are you just riffing?

In any event, I hope this isn't a case of "projection," because it's awfully misogynistic.

--- End of line (MCP)