Trump cancels Florida GOP convention

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:rolleyes: Go away, little boy. Let the grownups talk.

They're still going to have the opening convention event in SC. They're gonna have more better convention gatherings instead of the conventional convention gatherings. POTUS said that the plans are in the works right now. :getdown:

Crabcatcher79

:rolleyes: Go away, little boy. Let the grownups talk.

They're still going to have the opening convention event in SC. They're gonna have more better convention gatherings instead of the conventional convention gatherings. POTUS said that the plans are in the works right now. :getdown:

“More better”

you sound like an idiot

if you haven’t noticed potus says a lot of crap.

Has Mexico paid for that wall yet?

DaSDGuy

“More better”

you sound like an idiot

if you haven’t noticed potus says a lot of crap.

Has Mexico paid for that wall yet?

Crabcatcher79

Louise

Is America “more better “ yet?

No, because of anti American power hungry politicians and the people that fund them. You are so flippant about your freedom to say what you want. Get back to me when you can’t say what you want, anymore. Thanks.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A: No. That viral quote is false and has circulated for several years.

It's every bit as accurate as the way you misapply "There are fine people on both sides!" :neener:

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

No, because of anti American power hungry politicians and the people that fund them. You are so flippant about your freedom to say what you want. Get back to me when you can’t say what you want, anymore. Thanks.

Blah blah blah Soros , Deep state, Pizzagate.
Join reality and then maybe we can have a discussion

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's interesting - although maddening - to see Lefties spew their talking points. I'm so used to watching Fox I was like, where do they get this crap? Then I happen across CNN and NBC, and there it is. Those nets don't show the rioting and looting, they don't show Joe Biden talking like a senile coot, they let their Deep State guests blow propaganda and lies without challenge or even comment, they clutch their pearls every time Trump says something, then they reinterpret what he said.

This is why the Left Masters have spent a decade demonizing Fox and demanding that their bots not only don't watch it but actively call everyone on there racists and blah blah blah. They control and disseminate this narrative that is completely misleading, if not outright false, and the bots gobble and puke on command. Most of them don't even watch Trump's speeches, but then they go on social media to tell those of us who did watch all about it. I actually had a friend say to me, when she was ranting about Trump's Fourth of July deal last year and I asked her if she watched it, "No! I would never EVER watch him!" Yet she went on and on about how divisive and terrible and white supremacist and every other bad thing it was.

Maybe it's just easier to be ignorant and talk out your ass. An awful lot of people seem to enjoy doing it.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Trump has cancelled the Florida portion of the GOP convention stating its not the right time.

However your children must still go back to school and spread the virus.
I send them to the Safeway to spread it there.

Besides, you really think that’s what’s important during a pandemic when 150,000 Americans are dead and 35 million people are unemployed?

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Blah blah blah Soros , Deep state, Pizzagate.
Join reality and then maybe we can have a discussion
So just go to Reality.com and login?

Besides, you really think that’s what’s important during a pandemic when 150,000,000 Americans are dead and 135 million people are unemployed?

Crabcatcher79

So just go to Reality.com and login?

Besides, you really think that’s what’s important during a pandemic when 150,000,000 Americans are dead and 135 million people are unemployed?

How many people are unemployed?!

Yes. Kids dying from and spreading Covid is important and something we want to avoid.