Trump caught stealing ... again. Is grift the only skill this buffoon has? His "social network" (LOL) is violating the terms of its software license

HemiHauler

Early evidence strongly supports that Trump's Group publicly launched a so-called “test site” of their “Truth Social” product, based on the AGPLv3'd Mastodon software platform. Many users were able to create accounts and use it — briefly. However, when you put any site on the Internet licensed under AGPLv3, the AGPLv3 requires that you provide (to every user) an opportunity to receive the entire Corresponding Source for the website based on that code. These early users did not receive that source code, and Trump's Group is currently ignoring their very public requests for it. To comply with this important FOSS license, Trump's Group needs to immediately make that Corresponding Source available to all who used the site today while it was live. If they fail to do this within 30 days, their rights and permissions in the software are automatically and permanently terminated. That's how AGPLv3's cure provision works — no exceptions — even if you're a real estate mogul, reality television star, or even a former POTUS.

🤣 :killingme

PJay

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

🤣 :killingme

This is really what you found to gripe about today?

I'm making the Kayleigh McEnany face. You know the one:

22AcaciaAve

Why do you people continue to feed this troll? Nothing you say will piss it off, it is only here to get a reaction. If you really want to piss it off, just ignore it. Let every thread it starts be empty. It's mantra is "Love me or hate me, but please don't ignore me." It knows the buttons to push are all about Trump. It really doesn't care about Biden or democrats, it is only trying to get a reaction out of Trump supporters. Don't give it the satisfaction. It will move on to another board where it can get those suckers to bite.

PJay

Why do you people continue to feed this troll? Nothing you say will piss it off, it is only here to get a reaction. If you really want to piss it off, just ignore it. Let every thread it starts be empty. It's mantra is "Love me or hate me, but please don't ignore me." It knows the buttons to push are all about Trump. It really doesn't care about Biden or democrats, it is only trying to get a reaction out of Trump supporters. Don't give it the satisfaction. It will move on to another board where it can get those suckers to bite.

You just called us suckers. At least he just tells me to have seat.

You have made it clear on this forum you hate Trump, too.

22AcaciaAve

You just called us suckers. At least he just tells me to have seat.

You have made it clear on this forum you hate Trump, too.

Yeah, you are a sucker if you keep playing the game he wants you to play. He's playing you big time and you don't even see it.

As for hating Trump, where did you get that? I have some issues with him and, no, I am not a cult of personality fan in the lap of Donald J. Trump. I am a conservative and have always been a conservative. More than I can say for Trump who can be seen on YouTube saying how much he hates guns and thinks they should be banned, and how he believes abortion is a women's right and republicans are wrong for trying to take that away. Don't believe me, it's out there, go find it. He changed his opinion because he knew that had to happen for him to become president. I don't have any love for any politicians, and that includes Trump.

WingsOfGold

Actually I kinda like him, he reaffirms I'm both better and smarter than he.