Trump caught stealing ... again. Is grift the only skill this buffoon has? His "social network" (LOL) is violating the terms of its software license

PJay

Yeah, you are a sucker if you keep playing the game he wants you to play. He's playing you big time and you don't even see it.

As for hating Trump, where did you get that? I have some issues with him and, no, I am not a cult of personality fan in the lap of Donald J. Trump. I am a conservative and have always been a conservative. More than I can say for Trump who can be seen on YouTube saying how much he hates guns and thinks they should be banned, and how he believes abortion is a women's right and republicans are wrong for trying to take that away. Don't believe me, it's out there, go find it. He changed his opinion because he knew that had to happen for him to become president. I don't have any love for any politicians, and that includes Trump.

We are fully aware of what he's doing. It spices things up around here. Gets boring just reading people you agree with. I do apologize for thinking you being a communist.

I like this story, will share it with you...

DaSDGuy

Something that is free cannot be stolen
Mastodon software is freeware, meaning free for everyone to use. All you have to do is allow usage of your source code too. Be prepared to have your site spoofed if not actually hijacked.
Thinking Trump wrote this software is equivalent to thinking obamaoa wrote the iPhone software he is using.

PJay

"Trump and the patriots are ready for the next phase the control of information. Trump and the patriots have been working on a system that will rival Twitter, YT, FB etc. These [DS] platforms will no long have the control over information, the fake news will no longer be able to spin the truth without the support of social media. The truth telling platform will change all of this, the [DS] poked a bear and now its roaring, buckle up it's going to be glorious, the best is yet to come."

Video in link and a good listen when have time.

CPUSA

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
This whole thing is a joke anyway. Clinton and the Benghazi incident where Americans died? Hunter and his string of misadventures? Biden leaving Gawd knows how many stranded in Kabul where Americans died?

But Trump violated a software license agreement. That's all they can come up with? Oh the horror.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This whole thing is a joke anyway. Clinton and the Benghazi incident where Americans died? Hunter and his string of misadventures? Biden leaving Gawd knows how many stranded in Kabul where Americans died?

But Trump violated a software license agreement. That's all they can come up with? Oh the horror. View attachment 160242

Exactly.

22AcaciaAve

We are fully aware of what he's doing. It spices things up around here. Gets boring just reading people you agree with. I do apologize for thinking you being a communist.

I like this story, will share it with you...

View attachment 160229

Ok, I'm good with that. I agree I would rather have a debate with people of different opinions than everyone posting in agreement all of the time. But imo, this guy is simply a troll looking for a reaction. I would love to debate someone with intelligence who has an opposite viewpoint from mine, but that's not this guy. He is an idiot who only likes to bait people.

But I get what you are saying, and this is a message board where everyone is free to give their opinions, and free to take on their own battles. So if I said you are being suckered into something I take it back. A message board is about arguing your case and stating your opinion. I apologize for categorizing you or anyone else into my own assumption.

Louise

Yeah, you are a sucker if you keep playing the game he wants you to play. He's playing you big time and you don't even see it.

As for hating Trump, where did you get that? I have some issues with him and, no, I am not a cult of personality fan in the lap of Donald J. Trump. I am a conservative and have always been a conservative. More than I can say for Trump who can be seen on YouTube saying how much he hates guns and thinks they should be banned, and how he believes abortion is a women's right and republicans are wrong for trying to take that away. Don't believe me, it's out there, go find it. He changed his opinion because he knew that had to happen for him to become president. I don't have any love for any politicians, and that includes Trump.

I was never a Trump personality fan, but I know he is a patriot, and a capitalist. That’s all WE need to know. Period.

22AcaciaAve

I was never a Trump personality fan, but I know he is a patriot, and a capitalist. That’s all WE need to know. Period.

I support his America first agenda. But I think there are times he lets his ego get in the way of the goal. I think there are times that he should back off a little for the good of the country. He lost a lot of independents that voted for him in 2016. He may very well get them back in 2024 if he runs simply because Biden and the democrats have been so terrible. But I really believe he would be better served by calming some of the rhetoric. He already has his base. The way anyone wins the presidency is by convincing the independents.