Trump Claims ‘World’s Greatest Memory’

transporter

Offering reassurance that he had indeed seen video of the celebrations on television on and "all over the Internet," Trump said, "I have the world’s greatest memory. It’s one thing everyone agrees on."

From Appendix C of the Mueller report. These are the written answers to the questions Mueller posed to Trump:
Response to Question I, Parts (a) through (c)

I have no recollection

Response to Question I, Part (d)

I have no independent recollection

Response to Question I, Part (e)

I have no independent recollection

Response to Question I, Part (t)

I do not recall

Response to Question I, Part (h)

I have no recollection

Response to Question I, Part (i)

I have no recollection

Response to Question II, Part (a)

I do not remember

Response to Question II, Part (c)

I do not recall

Response to Question II, Part (e)

I was in Trump Tower in New York City on October 7, 2016. I have no recollection

Response to Question II, Part (g)

I spoke by telephone with Roger Stone from time to time during the campaign. I have no recollection

Response to Question II, Part (h)

I do not recall

Response to Question II, Part (i)

I do not recall

Response to Question III, Parts (a) through (g)

Sometime in 2015, Michael Cohen suggested to me the possibility of a Trump Organization project in Moscow. As I recall, Mr. Cohen described this as a proposed project of a general type we have done in the past in a variety of locations. I signed the non-binding Letter of Intent attached to your questions as Exhibit B which required no equity or expenditure on our end and was consistent with our ongoing efforts to expand into significant markets around the world.

I had few conversations with Mr. Cohen on this subject. As I recall, they were brief, and they were not memorable. I was not enthused about the proposal, and I do not recall any discussion of travel to Russia in connection with it. I do not remember discussing it with anyone else at the Trump Organization, although it is possible. I do not recall being aware at the time of any communications between Mr. Cohen or Felix Sater and any Russian government official regarding the Letter of Intent. In the course of preparing to respond to your questions, I have become aware that Mr. Cohen sent an email regarding the Letter of Intent to -Mr. Peskov" at a general, public email account, which should show there was no meaningful relationship with people in power in Russia. I understand those documents already have been provided to you.

I vaguely remember press inquiries and media reporting during the campaign about whether the Trump Organization had business dealings in Russia. I may have spoken with campaign staff or Trump Organization employees regarding responses to requests for information, but I have no current recollection of any particular conversation, with whom I may have spoken, when, or the substance of any conversation. As 1 recall, neither I nor the Trump Organization had any projects or proposed projects in Russia during the campaign other than the Letter of Intent.

Response to Question IV, Parts (a) through (d)

Mr. Manafort was hired primarily because of his delegate work for prior presidential candidates, including Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Bob Dole. I knew that Mr. Manafort had done international consulting work and, at some time before Mr. Manafort left the campaign, I learned that he was somehow involved with individuals concerning Ukraine, but I do not remember the specifics of what I knew at the time.

I had no knowledge of Mr. Manafort offering briefings on the progress of my campaign to an individual named Oleg Deripaska, nor do I remember being aware of Mr. Manafort or anyone else associated with my campaign sending or directing others to send internal Trump Campaign information to anyone I knew to be in Ukraine or Russia at the time or to anyone I understood to be a Ukrainian or Russian government employee or official. I do not remember Mr. Manafort communicating to me any particular positions Ukraine or Russia would want the United States to support.

(The above answer is fascinating...Manafort was Trump's campaign manager...yet, based on the above response Trump wants you to believe that he had absolutely no idea who Paul Manafort was!)

Response to Question IV, Part (e)
I do not recall

Response to Question IV, Part (f)

I have no recollection

Response to Question V, Part (a)

I do not remember

Donald Trump should go into acting. He has the Sargent Schultz character nailed!!

When Ronald Reagan was called to testify, he offered a littany of "I don't recall" responses. He had good reason as we learned late on that Alzheimers was affecting him by then.

What is Donald Trump's excuse? He's the world's greatest manager, negotiator and judge of talent. He has the worlds greatest memory. None of these answers should come from a man of such business and mental prowess!

BOP

From Appendix C of the Mueller report. These are the written answers to the questions Mueller posed to Trump:

(The above answer is fascinating...Manafort was Trump's campaign manager...yet, based on the above response Trump wants you to believe that he had absolutely no idea who Paul Manafort was!)

Donald Trump should go into acting. He has the Sargent Schultz character nailed!!

When Ronald Reagan was called to testify, he offered a littany of "I don't recall" responses. He had good reason as we learned late on that Alzheimers was affecting him by then.

What is Donald Trump's excuse? He's the world's greatest manager, negotiator and judge of talent. He has the worlds greatest memory. None of these answers should come from a man of such business and mental prowess!

Attachments

• My president your president.jpg
    My president your president.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 205