Trump commutes Criminal Roger Stones sentence

Crabcatcher79

If only Trump a this decisively to stop the corona virus or condemn Putin’s bounty on American soldiers.

"Stone knew that telling the truth about his interactions with senior campaign officials and Trump himself would expose the president’s eagerness to obtain foreign help," Schiff said. "So he lied."
The Justice Department told a federal appeals court this week that Stone should begin his sentence July 14, despite Stone's plea to delay it over concerns about the coronavirus. Hours later, the president presaged his decision during an interview with the conservative news organization Newsmax.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh wah, I think you should go cry about it. Because of course it's completely unheard of for Presidents to pardon or commute sentences. I can't think of any other President in the history of the US who's done that.

OH. MY. GOD. The rule of law is now over!!! :jameo:

:rolleyes:

Crabcatcher79

Oh wah, I think you should go cry about it. Because of course it's completely unheard of for Presidents to pardon or commute sentences. I can't think of any other President in the history of the US who's done that.

OH. MY. GOD. The rule of law is now over!!! :jameo:

:rolleyes:

Not ones who lie for them and have a had in covering up that presidents crimes.

I thought Trump was the Law and Order President.

such hypocrisy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not ones who lie for them and have a had in covering up that presidents crimes.

I thought Trump was the Law and Order President.

such hypocrisy.

Oh, you're whining about something every single President in history has done, and * I'M * the hypocrite??

:roflmao:

Whew!

Crabcatcher79

Oh, you're whining about something every single President in history has done, and * I'M * the hypocrite??

:roflmao:

Whew!

Sure. Covering up your crimes by commuting sentences is totally fine

[Trump] knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t,” Stone told Howard Fineman on Friday.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If only Trump a this decisively to stop the corona virus or condemn Putin’s bounty on American soldiers.

Let me try to parse through this grammatically challenged post.

If only Trump had been Jesus-like and prevented a disease from ever happening, and condemned Putin for something that our intel agencies still have no firm evidence it ever happened, Roger Stone would have never done anything to have the president commute him for? Do I have that right?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Does the name Bradley Manning sound familiar? GTFOH with that But TRUMP!!1!!1!1!1 Bullsh!t.

Crabcatcher79

Let me try to parse through this grammatically challenged post.

If only Trump had been Jesus-like and prevented a disease from ever happening, and condemned Putin for something that our intel agencies still have no firm evidence it ever happened, Roger Stone would have never done anything to have the president commute him for? Do I have that right?

As usual you are very confused.

it would be nice if Trump took Covid as seriously as he does pardoning his conspirators

So every other worlleader is god like? Because we have the most cases despite not being the source or one of the first countries effected.
That points to bad leadership.
Today 6 mo the after learning about the threat Trump has agreed to be photographed in a mask.

much too little. Much too late.

Stone lied to cover Trumps crime and now is being paid back for it.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet CNN is at DEFCON 193,873 with this announcement.

CNN is going to create a new channel. It will show the Roger Stone arrest on a constant loop nonstop. What were the odds of them having an entire news crew on the scene at the exact moment that dozens of SWAT and special tactics police showed up armed to the teeth to arrest a non violent, 70+ year old man who's only crime was telling a fib?

PsyOps

Pixelated
As usual you are very confused.

Yeah, because your grammar sucks, I'm the one who is confused. And I see you edited that post. No matter, you love conflating unrelated things, then accuse others of not understanding what the heck you're talking about.