Trump CPAC Speech

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
As much as I love Trump, I’m not sure I can vote for him in 2024 @ 78 years old If he runs. That is just too old regardless of who you are. Don Jr, Ivanka, Noem? Yeah those I can vote for.
Don't know about that. If he is still taking care of Melania (know what I mean). Then he can still be President.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Melania will divorce him and run for her life if he runs again. That had to have been an incredibly painful 4 years with all the cultbots saying shitty things and violently threatening not only her and her husband but her young son as well. That woman couldn't post a simple Christmas tweet without the Democrat psychopaths replying with filth and ugliness.

If Trump starts a new party I'll check it out, but I can't see myself registering as a Republican ever again, and I won't be voting for the RNC anointed either. Before Trump's speech the Foxbots were blathering about how Trump needs to think of the Republican Party and I literally bared my teeth at the TV. The urge to rip Karl Rove's throat out with my teeth was strong.

The GOP will try to use Trump to get the corrupt cronies elected, then they'll kick him to the curb again. He is foolish if he does a single thing for those verminous aholes after the way they treated him.

I personally hated his speech and turned it off after 10 minutes or so and went to the pool. He sounded like he had a gun to his head - like some GOP slimewad was holding a knife to his son's throat offstage. That famous energy wasn't there and he wasn't saying anything that resonated with me. I'd have liked him to get up there and give 'em hell - and by "em" I mean the Republican pukescum who threw him (and us) under the bus to kiss ass to the Leftist media.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Melania will divorce him and run for her life if he runs again. That had to have been an incredibly painful 4 years with all the cultbots saying shitty things and violently threatening not only her and her husband but her young son as well. That woman couldn't post a simple Christmas tweet without the Democrat psychopaths replying with filth and ugliness.

If Trump starts a new party I'll check it out, but I can't see myself registering as a Republican ever again, and I won't be voting for the RNC anointed either. Before Trump's speech the Foxbots were blathering about how Trump needs to think of the Republican Party and I literally bared my teeth at the TV. The urge to rip Karl Rove's throat out with my teeth was strong.

The GOP will try to use Trump to get the corrupt cronies elected, then they'll kick him to the curb again. He is foolish if he does a single thing for those verminous aholes after the way they treated him.

I personally hated his speech and turned it off after 10 minutes or so and went to the pool. He sounded like he had a gun to his head - like some GOP slimewad was holding a knife to his son's throat offstage. That famous energy wasn't there and he wasn't saying anything that resonated with me. I'd have liked him to get up there and give 'em hell - and by "em" I mean the Republican pukescum who threw him (and us) under the bus to kiss ass to the Leftist media.
Don't hold back, Vrai. Tell us how you really feel.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I understand what you're saying. But overall - as in the majority of the country - like it or not - Trump IS the leader/head of the Republican party. I would have liked to see him give 'em hell, too, but that's not what the majority needs right now. The majority needs to have that encouragement to go on and fight. There has to be a cohesive come together or the party is screwed worse than right now. We need to get rid of those establishment aholes like Cheney, McConnell, et. al.

I really think Trump's influence right now - leading the majority (Republican/conservative) of the country for the next 2 years especially - will change the balance of power in Congress in 2022, which will make the following 2 years even harder for Biden or whomever is in the oval office.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I understand what you're saying. But overall - as in the majority of the country - like it or not - Trump IS the leader/head of the Republican party. I would have liked to see him give 'em hell, too, but that's not what the majority needs right now. The majority needs to have that encouragement to go on and fight. There has to be a cohesive come together or the party is screwed worse than right now. We need to get rid of those establishment aholes like Cheney, McConnell, et. al.

I really think Trump's influence right now - leading the majority (Republican/conservative) of the country for the next 2 years especially - will change the balance of power in Congress in 2022, which will make the following 2 years even harder for Biden or whomever is in the oval office.

See, and I don't care if the Republicans gain seats or not. They're the same as the Democrats, just under a different brand name. I feel like if they continue getting voted into office they'll have no incentive to stop being such corrupt aholes and screwing us over.

My whole entire life the Republican Party has been promising me things and not delivering....until Trump was elected. And then the Swamplicans did everything they could to undermine him and malign him to the Leftist media wolverines while using his popularity to feather their own nests.

So if they lose elections and go the way of the Whigs, good. We've survived past political implosions and we'll survive another one. The Republican Party has shown me beyond all doubt that they are not the solution, they are at least half the problem and I'm not giving them my vote anymore.

If I find myself caring again I might find another party to get behind. Maybe the Libertarian Party will put down the bong and get serious about making their presence known, who knows. But I'm done being a fool for the slimy GOP. They are that abusive boyfriend who has slapped me around for the last time.

Bann

PREMO Member
See, and I don't care if the Republicans gain seats or not. They're the same as the Democrats, just under a different brand name. I feel like if they continue getting voted into office they'll have no incentive to stop being such corrupt aholes and screwing us over.
I wasn't talking about re-electing all the old Republicans. There are a lot of up & coming new conservatives. I believe the old ones who are the establishment types (Like Liz Cheney & McConnell) are going to get the boot. There are more that I can't name right at this moment.

There's a very large movement of Conservatives worth looking at in my opinion. Jim Jordan (OH--who is POTUS material, I think), Matt Gaetz (FL), some of the newer women in Congress. There is a very large contingent to keep around. They're very motivated to get rid of the swamplicans.

I don't see a fracturing of Republicans to start a 3rd party. I felt that way, too in January, but it doesn't feel realistic to me. I think it was unfortunate and sucked that Trump lost, but I really feel he will be even better on the outside. He wasn't beholden to anyone before - now he's REALLY not beholden to anyone. He can help get the old establishment swamplicans booted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it was unfortunate and sucked that Trump lost, but I really feel he will be even better on the outside.

I understand what you're saying but I disagree.

Trump can't lead the country from the outside, or make policy, or set the agenda, or broker peace deals, or get us out of these global grifter clubs, or get a border wall built, or clean up our trade agreements, or bring jobs and manufacturing back, or keep us out of pointless wars, or set the economic agenda, or his innumerable other accomplishments that directly benefited the American people over the past 4 years.

Trump doesn't do us any good on the outside and I don't see anyone worth a chit who can take over where he left off. You still have faith in those people but I do not. They showed me who they are and I want them to be held accountable.

And I'll bet you dinner right now that the 2024 Republican nominee will be Mitt Romney.

Bann

PREMO Member
I understand what you're saying but I disagree.

Trump can't lead the country from the outside, or make policy, or set the agenda, or broker peace deals, or get us out of these global grifter clubs, or get a border wall built, or clean up our trade agreements, or bring jobs and manufacturing back, or keep us out of pointless wars, or set the economic agenda, or his innumerable other accomplishments that directly benefited the American people over the past 4 years.

Trump doesn't do us any good on the outside and I don't see anyone worth a chit who can take over where he left off. You still have faith in those people but I do not. They showed me who they are and I want them to be held accountable.

And I'll bet you dinner right now that the 2024 Republican nominee will be Mitt Romney.
:lol: I don't think Mitt has a chance - not with the new group of Conservatives in there.

I know DJT can't make policy or broker deals, and all of that. But he is the head of party and the party is recognizing him as that. Trump himself even said in his speech "I am going to continue to fight right by your side. We will do what we've done right from the beginning — which is to win." and he also said this "

I suppose I do have faith in the new Conservatives, I feel like they're trying to get rid of the swamp rats. It remains to be seen, at this point.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
See, and I don't care if the Republicans gain seats or not. They're the same as the Democrats, just under a different brand name.

It's the Establishment UNI PARTY .... they my not be supporting Biden's Radical far left agenda, but then how many ' democrats ' are .... no but they certainly play alone with all other stuff