"Trump deletes tweet"

CPUSA

You should have read past the headline. The next sentence was “trump retweeted a video of his supporters where one of them was chanting ‘white power’”

that’s what has happened to our country. We have a president that is literally fanning the flames of racism
Hmmm...I feel like YOU are literally fanning the flames of racism...POS rayciss!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You should have read past the headline. The next sentence was “trump retweeted a video of his supporters where one of them was chanting ‘white power’”

Not true.

He tweeted a naked pic of Pelosi and EVERYONE demanded he delete it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why is it that "white power" is racist but "black power" is not? Blacks college students are calling for segregated spaces on campuses, but people like Emmett Till, Dr. King, Rosa Parks devoted and gave their lives to end segregation. But the white man is the evil one? GTFOH with that crap.

PeoplesElbow

If Trump tweeted, "We're going to war!", the news should just ignore that because it was a social media post? No. When Trump was running and became President, he touted social media as a direct line to his supporters and the American people. You can't be okay with Trump saying his own Tweets are news worthy, then get mad at the boogeyman news for reporting it.
Unfortunately this started happening before 2016 and he just joined in, my opinion is he shouldn't use twitter so much and freely.

My point is news organizations will report on what any ******* celebrity posts on social media, and I can't figure out why anyone cares. "Kim Kardashian posts to twitter that she doesn't like Lima beans"

MSally

Why is it that "white power" is racist but "black power" is not? Blacks college students are calling for segregated spaces on campuses, but people like Emmett Till, Dr. King, Rosa Parks devoted and gave their lives to end segregation. But the white man is the evil one? GTFOH with that crap.
Come on man. Next you are going to be asking why ****** is more offensive than honkey and why burning crosses are considered a bad thing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Come on man. Next you are going to be asking why ** is more offensive than honkey and why burning crosses are considered a bad thing.
I seriously doubt you can do so, but please do attempt.

:tap:

Chris0nllyn

Unfortunately this started happening before 2016 and he just joined in, my opinion is he shouldn't use twitter so much and freely.

My point is news organizations will report on what any *** celebrity posts on social media, and I can't figure out why anyone cares. "Kim Kardashian posts to twitter that she doesn't like Lima beans"

I don't like it either, which is why I think many people, myself included, are shying away from mainstream media outlets.

It's a business. They need clicks and views. Unfortunately, Kim K. brings some clicks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's interesting how Trump haters want him to stop using social media, but those of us who support him like being kept in the loop of his thinking. I like having his unfiltered takes on things rather than relying on the lying fake news media to interpret things for me.

GregV814

Hey mustang sally, I liked Otis Redding. Maybe your next fake name should be SD Bay.
(sitting on the dock of the Bay).

GregV814

Attachments

• 645CC74D-EC53-43DD-B5A9-319378A36A87.jpeg
    645CC74D-EC53-43DD-B5A9-319378A36A87.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 76

MSally

Dodge level: The Matrix
Now that’s pretty funny. You ask a question you know the answer to, you get a response that calls you on knowing it, and you claim it’s a dodge.
Since you and the SOMD braintrust are so good at playing stupid, let’s look at the history.
Black power was used by a segregated and discriminated minority as a cry for equality, not superiority.
Meanwhile white power has been used by white supremacists as a rallying cry for their hate towards all other races.
Are you going to deny that history?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
👌
How about "pride" has whitey co-opted that word for nefarious and racist reasons too?

PeoplesElbow

I'm sure his use of Twitter makes Twitter money, if he wants to put his thoughts out there I'd much rather it was on an official White House website, it gives too much interaction capability to the idiots, I'm sick of hearing them whine about his tweets, the list goes on and on

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sure his use of Twitter makes Twitter money, if he wants to put his thoughts out there I'd much rather it was on an official White House website, it gives too much interaction capability to the idiots, I'm sick of hearing them whine about his tweets, the list goes on and on

:yay: I too could live without the mentally ill commentary, but it's enlightening to see who these people are by how they choose to express themselves. You almost never see a reasonable lucid person tweet back criticism - it's always these angry unhinged freaks. I don't read them anymore, I just read Trump's tweet and move on.