"Trump deletes tweet"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I swear I see this headline every day. That's considered news now, Trump deletes a tweet?

WTH has happened to this country???

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

MSally

I swear I see this headline every day. That's considered news now, Trump deletes a tweet?

WTH has happened to this country???
You should have read past the headline. The next sentence was “trump retweeted a video of his supporters where one of them was chanting ‘white power’”

that’s what has happened to our country. We have a president that is literally fanning the flames of racism

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should have read past the headline. The next sentence was “trump retweeted a video of his supporters where one of them was chanting ‘white power’”

Yeah the guy didn't "chant" white power. I saw the video and posted it on here.

So I'm guessing you might want to start reading past the headlines, too, sweetie. :)

MSally

Maybe if you got off your lazy ass and watched the video you'd see that it is indeed the same video.
I just watched your video and it’s not the same, but that’s ok. Are you trying to say the guy didn’t say ‘white power’ in that video?

WingsOfGold

that’s what has happened to our country. We have a president that is literally fanning the flames of racism
So one nut in a crowd speaks for all? Good thing the inept piece of shiit obama wasn't held to the same standard.

MSally

So one nut in a crowd speaks for all? Good thing the inept piece of shiit obama wasn't held to the same standard.
The president speaks for this country and he retweeted it.
Obama got skewered over ‘the police acted stupidly’ but here you are defending trump and his support for white supremacy

WingsOfGold

The president speaks for this country and he retweeted it.
Obama got skewered over ‘the police acted stupidly’ but here you are defending trump and his support for white supremacy
white supremacy???? Does Casper live in your closet? BOO! When over 50% of violent crime is committed by 13% of the population something is seriously broken.
Who exactly raked the inept piece of shiit over the coals other than Hannity and O'Reiley? Madcow, Scarboro, Sharpton, Cooper... no phucking way. Drop back and punt, try again.

Chris0nllyn

The fact that the "news" reports on what anyone posts on social media still blows my mind.

If Trump tweeted, "We're going to war!", the news should just ignore that because it was a social media post? No. When Trump was running and became President, he touted social media as a direct line to his supporters and the American people. You can't be okay with Trump saying his own Tweets are news worthy, then get mad at the boogeyman news for reporting it.