Trump does about face on Kapernick.

NPC

Again. That is based on your preconceived notions and your assumptions. Both phrases are used interchangeably.

No, They Are NOT ..,...

You are attempting to frame the discussion in your world view … Trump sucks and anything he does is bad, and you choose the appropriate words to frame the narrative for that view.

Trump had a change of mind / heart / thought .... you intentionally choose ' about face ' to frame the change of something negative …

Spin it BABY ....

Yet another attack on the language used to report something rather than the actual topic at hand.

Nice Deflection Sapidus ......

You have nothing cognizant to offer so you attack and deflect

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
(a) Again. That is based on your preconceived notions and your assumptions. Both phraseS are used interchangeably.

(b) Yet another attack on the language used to report something rather than the actual topic at hand.
(a) "Preconceived notions and assumptions"? Maybe for others. My interest here was definitions and usage. I don't agree that they may be used interchangeably as there are certainly differences in nuance; one generally is used negatively, the other overwhelmingly positively. At least in my experience.

(b) Wasn't attacking. Merely observing & commenting.

As far as the actual topic, good for Donald Trump saying Kaepernick should get a shot. I don't see this statement as a change of heart or an about-face from Trump's earlier comments. Didn't really want to pursue the topic b/c Kaepernick is the Paris Hilton of the NFL. But I do like language and "languaging."

Cheers.

--- End of line (MCP)

Crabcatcher79

No, They Are NOT ..,...

You are attempting to frame the discussion in your world view … Trump sucks and anything he does is bad, and you choose the appropriate words to frame the narrative for that view.

Trump had a change of mind / heart / thought .... you intentionally choose ' about face ' to frame the change of something negative …

Spin it BABY ....

Nice Deflection Sapidus ......

You have nothing cognizant to offer so you attack and deflect

Just show me where I editorialized anything or even gave my opinion?

Why have three people attacked me for what they presume to be my opinion with no basis and no one has addressed the actual issue at hand?

It’s actually very telling That you will do anything to avoid having to have an opinion on the subject.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:baby:

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kapernick accused his adoptive parents of "perpetuating racism" in an interview that aired Thursday.

Kaepernick talked about coming to terms with his racial identity while growing up in a White family in his new graphic novel, "Change the Game." The former football player recalled disagreements with his parents that he attributed to racism, calling his upbringing "problematic."

"I know my parents loved me. But there were still very problematic things that I went through," the biracial quarterback said to CBS News.

limblips

PREMO Member
Another burned out leftist media flower trying to achieve another 15 minutes in the spotlight. He is another poster child for the devisive left.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
That's called "childhood", not "racism", you dumba$$!
Mulatto kids like obama & kap have a difficult time adjusting as they often experience confusion about where they belong and where are the people that look like them in their life. Both were abandoned by black fathers and raised by folks that even with the best intentions couldn't assist them in relating to their black roots. Hence the angst and confusion that seethes until it turns into low grade anger.

How ungrateful do you have to be to say to the people that adopted you than the way you were raised was problematic? Just like obama throwing his grammy under the bus and calling her a racist.

Louise

:baby:

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kapernick accused his adoptive parents of "perpetuating racism" in an interview that aired Thursday.

Kaepernick talked about coming to terms with his racial identity while growing up in a White family in his new graphic novel, "Change the Game." The former football player recalled disagreements with his parents that he attributed to racism, calling his upbringing "problematic."

"I know my parents loved me. But there were still very problematic things that I went through," the biracial quarterback said to CBS News.

Disgusting.

Louise

Mulatto kids like obama & kap have a difficult time adjusting as they often experience confusion about where they belong and where are the people that look like them in their life. Both were abandoned by black fathers and raised by folks that even with the best intentions couldn't assist them in relating to their black roots. Hence the angst and confusion that seethes until it turns into low grade anger.

How ungrateful do you have to be to say to the people that adopted you than the way you were raised was problematic? Just like obama throwing his grammy under the bus and calling her a racist.
Obama is not even a citizen of the USA, and should have never been Prez. Hold on to your hats, and guns, y’all.

Last edited:

CPUSA

Where do you get your information?

How could you be this stupid and still figure out how to log on to the internet?
Well dude, your fat ass figured it out....
And your posts PROVE you're a phuckin idiot...

But it's nice to see you have ONE friend on here....and nobody likes him, so that says alot about what kind of losers you attract...