Trump fails to condemn white supremacists instead creates rallying cry

Crabcatcher79

"To say Proud Boys are energized by this is an understatement," Squire said. "They were pro-Trump before this shoutout, and they are absolutely over the moon now. Their fantasy is to fight antifa in his defense, and he apparently just asked them to do just that."

The Proud Boys, a self-described "Western chauvinist" organization, is considered a violent, nationalistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and misogynistic hate group, according to the Anti-Defamation League, a nonprofit organization that tracks extremist groups. Proud Boys members marched at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, and have organized against Black Lives Matter protests in recent months.

The group recently staged a rally in Portland, Oregon, in support of Trump. About 200 people, some armed with guns, attended the rally, short of the expectations of thousands.

Proud Boys organizer Joe Biggs also posted after the debate that he was "standing by," and he said the president "basically said to go f--- them up."

"President Trump told the proud boys to stand by because someone needs to deal with ANTIFA... well sir! we're ready!!" Biggs wrote."

As a jewish american this is horrifying.

Anyone who still supports this man is no different then German citizens who allowed Hitler to rise to power.

When Trump was specifically asked to condemn White Supremacists he instead created a new rallying cry they are already adopting.

Stand down and Stand by is more coded language from him indicated he would rather start a race riot and ruin this country then lose the presidency.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Actually? Those self deprecating whites with BLM and ANTIFA are more white, and their associate black, supremacists, than any other group out there.

Just more anti-white propaganda designed to divide the Nation more. Take a guess who is behind this push for diversity and marginalization and the associated insignificance of whites?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I admire your effort to refute the BS but he's not going to acknowledge it, let along view it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The transcript, amid the crosstalk, reveals the truth (emphasis added):

Wallace: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa —
Trump: That’s right.
Wallace: — and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing, tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups —
Trump: Sure.
Wallace:
— and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland.
Trump: Sure, I’m willing to do that.
Wallace:
Are you prepared specifically to do it.
Trump: I would say —
Wallace: Go ahead, sir.
Trump: I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not, not from the right wing.
Wallace: So what are you — what are you saying?
Trump: I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.
Wallace: Well, then, do it, sir.
Trump: I am —
Biden: Say it. Do it. Say it.
Trump: Do you call them — What do you want to call them? Give me a name. Give me a name.
Wallace: White supremacist — and right-wing militia.
Trump: Go ahead. Who would you like me to condemn?
Biden: White supremacists. The Proud Boys.
Trump:
Who.
Wallace: White supremacists and right-wing militia.
Trump: Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what. Somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left. Because this is not a right-wing problem —
Biden: His own — his own FBI director said —
Trump: –this is a left-wing problem. This is a left-wing problem.
Biden: — the threat comes from white supremacists. Antifa is an idea, not an organization.
Trump:
Oh, you gotta be kidding.
Biden: Not militia. That’s what his FBI —
Trump: Oh, really, FBI, OK.
Biden: His FBI director said.
Wallace: Gentlemen, we’re gonna —
Trump: Well, then he’s wrong.
Wallace: No, no. We’re done, sir.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Trump, just moments ago, getting ready to depart on Marine 1 corrected himself and said "Proud Boys need stand down"

There! Are you fools happy now?

gunsmoke

The transcript, amid the crosstalk, reveals the truth (emphasis added):

You are right bot. Of course you highlighted the correct line:

Trump: Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what. Somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left. Because this is not a right-wing problem

Earlier you highlighted this:

— and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland.
Trump: Sure, I’m willing to do that.

So here you need to go check your soomie to English dictionary. Trump said he was willing, but never did. Its not even a nuance. He simply didn't say what you and your propaganda infer he did.

luvmygdaughters

You are right bot. Of course you highlighted the correct line:

Earlier you highlighted this:

So here you need to go check your soomie to English dictionary. Trump said he was willing, but never did. Its not even a nuance. He simply didn't say what you and your propaganda infer he did.
Again, when has Joe Biden or Kamala Harris denounced the BLM and Antifa, and the amount of property that is looted, destroyed and abolished. After all the destroying, these cities demand federal aid to rebuild what their mayors allowed to happen. Its no wonder there are few grocery stores, pharmacies, department stores in these areas. Why would a business build in an area known to be prone to these unlawful attacks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are right bot.

I guess you don't have a clue how ignorant this makes you .......

You should seek medical help for your mental problems

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How numb are you from this unhealthy hatred?

Transporter and Sapidus are both Narcissists

they must constantly spew their invective's in a vain attempt to prove they are morally superior to us poor sommie rubes they continually browbeat and belittle anyone who dares holding a opinion counter to their world view or support a candidate they personally despise - they impugn peoples character or question their morality or patriotism

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm dredging this thread back up. Here is a montage of Trump disavowing racism, white supremacy, the KKK, and David Duke over and over again. The interesting part is, Chris Wallace asked Trump the same damn question in 2016 (at 55 seconds in) that he asked at the last debate. Either Wallace is suffering from some form of mental decline, or just thinks Trump is going to change his answer. Include John Roberts in there too.