Trump gets a "beautiful letter"!!!

transporter

Oh boy!!! Thank GOD!! This makes everything SOOOOOOO much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump and Kim one year on: A "beautiful letter", stalled diplomacy

SEOUL (Reuters) - A year after President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un met for the first time, they appear committed to a personal bond upon which hopes for peace seem to rest despite a stalemate in efforts to get Kim to abandon his nuclear weapons.

But Trump said on Tuesday he had received a “beautiful letter” from Kim.

“I can’t show you the letter obviously, but it was a very personal, very warm, very nice letter,” Trump told reporters outside the White House.

Trump, who has tried to convert what he feels is a warm personal relationship with Kim into a diplomatic breakthrough, gave no details, but repeated that he believed North Korea had “tremendous potential”.

Trump creates a(nother) false crisis by inflaming a war of words with N. Korea.

The entire world warned Trump not to meet with Kim. Naturally Trump wouldn't listen...he doesn't listen to anybody...the fact that the man has very little knowledge of just about everything that should matter to a President only made the situation worse.

Kim got his world recognition.

Trump, in his infantile management style, walked out on the second meeting. Another meeting everyone warned him not to do.

N. Korea starts firing off missiles again.

Talks with N. Korea aren't stalled, they are non-existent.

BUT...Trump gets a "beautiful" letter. So that makes everything else...the utter and complete failure...A-OK!!!

What a buffoon.

nutz

Oh boy!!! Thank GOD!! This makes everything SOOOOOOO much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump and Kim one year on: A "beautiful letter", stalled diplomacy

Trump creates a(nother) false crisis by inflaming a war of words with N. Korea.

The entire world warned Trump not to meet with Kim. Naturally Trump wouldn't listen...he doesn't listen to anybody...the fact that the man has very little knowledge of just about everything that should matter to a President only made the situation worse.

Kim got his world recognition.

Trump, in his infantile management style, walked out on the second meeting. Another meeting everyone warned him not to do.

N. Korea starts firing off missiles again.

Talks with N. Korea aren't stalled, they are non-existent.

BUT...Trump gets a "beautiful" letter. So that makes everything else...the utter and complete failure...A-OK!!!

What a buffoon.

This_person

I find it hilarious that folks like Tranny thought Obama was wunderkind for deciding, "hey, what we did with Cuba hasn't worked for decades, so let's try something new." They considered him a genius for doing the obvious.

Personally, while I didn't think he was a genius, I supported that for the clear reasoning of, "if it doesn't work, stop doing that and try something new."

So, Trump does the identical plan with North Korea, and Trump is considered an incompetent fool by these masterminds of inconsistency.