Trump golfing has already cost over $100 million

Sapidus

So as your proof you show me a list where other people are named as guests. Doesnt that clearly indicate they are not senior staff? Are Sasha and Malia not allowed to accompany them on trips?

This is the tiny minutia you re concerned with while Trump lies, cheats and cons his way through the presidency and you don't blink an eye.

There are only two explanations

You are racist

You are so warped in your political ideology you cant separate a persons behavior from their political party

This_person

Since this is apparently a big issue for you show me where Obama forced anyone to purchase those books so he could profit from them.

Do you not believe the president is responsible for what happens in government under his watch? I mean, this was $79,000 in taxpayer funds to buy his books while he was president and Hillary was Sec State. Do you think neither of them hold any responsibility for the actions of whoever ordered these books? Are presidents not responsible for things like this on their watch?

We have definitive proof of Trump acting in approppritely and you compare it to something you have made up in your mind that Obama has done.

Show me the proof of Trump acting inappropriately. You've shown he goes on vacation. Show where that is inappropriate.

Sapidus

Do you not believe the president is responsible for what happens in government under his watch? I mean, this was $79,000 in taxpayer funds to buy his books while he was president and Hillary was Sec State. Do you think neither of them hold any responsibility for the actions of whoever ordered these books? Are presidents not responsible for things like this on their watch?

You think Obama reads the list of purchases by overseas embassies everyday and approves them? Are you insane? So you think Trump isa countable for the unaccompanied minor deaths at the border then right as surely he must be personally responsible for that right? I mean he is nothing if not thorough and detail oriented.

Seriously this is where i have to ask what is wrong with you? Do you honestly believe the president of the united states has any idea who is purchasing what book to stock in overseas embassies.

I think this is the last straw. You are truly hopeless

Show me the proof of Trump acting inappropriately. You've shown he goes on vacation. Show where that is inappropriate.

This_person

So as your proof you show me a list where other people are named as guests. Doesnt that clearly indicate they are not senior staff? Are Sasha and Malia not allowed to accompany them on trips?

It's painful - literally painful

They are listed as "SENIOR STAFF". They are NOT listed as guests, or family, or anything else. They are listed as senior staff.

What possible governmental purpose (this was not listed as a vacation, it was listed as a governmental trip, to save the cost of vacations the Obama's took - of course, they took a safari on this trip, but that wasn't a vacation) do these two serve?

This_person

You think Obama reads the list of purchases by overseas embassies everyday and approves them? Are you insane? So you think Trump isa countable for the unaccompanied minor deaths at the border then right as surely he must be personally responsible for that right? I mean he is nothing if not thorough and detail oriented.

Seriously this is where i have to ask what is wrong with you? Do you honestly believe the president of the united states has any idea who is purchasing what book to stock in overseas embassies.

I think this is the last straw. You are truly hopeless
Ok, so now we know that you do not believe the president is responsible for what happens on his watch. Keep that in mind as you blame Trump for things.

The deaths at the border are the sole responsibility of the parents of those children, not a single other soul.

But, if there is no reason to suggest Obama was wrong for not giving up the money earned from those books, why should Trump stay at locations he doesn't want to? Explain your reasoning there.

MiddleGround

Unpopular Opinion: I think Trump should stay at non-affiliated vacation and travel destinations.

Popular Opinion: PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A F**K WHERE HE STAYS! They care about whether or not he is doing what they want him to do while in office! Period!!

Sapidus

It's painful - literally painful
View attachment 137437

They are listed as "SENIOR STAFF". They are NOT listed as guests, or family, or anything else. They are listed as senior staff.

What possible governmental purpose (this was not listed as a vacation, it was listed as a governmental trip, to save the cost of vacations the Obama's took - of course, they took a safari on this trip, but that wasn't a vacation) do these two serve?
Do you not understand the words other people?

If a list of senior staff includes two people listed as guests who are clearly not senior staff it indicates a mistake was made on the form.

The fact that everyone else listed has their Office showing yet Sasha and Malia don’t indicated that no dishonesty was intended.

The very fact that a trivial mistake like this possibly done by a staff member and an embassy ordering books written by Obama are the two greatest issues you can raise about him will reams and reams of nefarious, unethical, illegal activity by Trump and his crooners doesn’t bother prices you are biased and I’m not eating anymore time trying to reason with an idiot who compares apples to oranges

Sapidus

Ok, so now we know that you do not believe the president is responsible for what happens on his watch. Keep that in mind as you blame Trump for things.

The deaths at the border are the sole responsibility of the parents of those children, not a single other soul.

But, if there is no reason to suggest Obama was wrong for not giving up the money earned from those books, why should Trump stay at locations he doesn't want to? Explain your reasoning there.
So Obama is responsible for the purchasing decisions of an overseas embassy while the rules put in place by the Trump admin directly led to children’s deaths at the border had nothing to do with it

You are not only a sycophant but a complicit in excusing the deaths of children. I thought you claim to be pro life.

You mean you only care about fetuses?

This_person

Do you not understand the words other people?

If a list of senior staff includes two people listed as guests who are clearly not senior staff it indicates a mistake was made on the form.

The fact that everyone else listed has their Office showing yet Sasha and Malia don’t indicated that no dishonesty was intended.

The very fact that a trivial mistake like this possibly done by a staff member and an embassy ordering books written by Obama are the two greatest issues you can raise about him will reams and reams of nefarious, unethical, illegal activity by Trump and his crooners doesn’t bother prices you are biased and I’m not eating anymore time trying to reason with an idiot who compares apples to oranges
Funny they weren't listed with Michelle.

Those aren't anywhere close to the two largest issues:lol:

This_person

So Obama is responsible for the purchasing decisions of an overseas embassy while the rules put in place by the Trump admin directly led to children’s deaths at the border had nothing to do with it

You are not only a sycophant but a complicit in excusing the deaths of children. I thought you claim to be pro life.

You mean you only care about fetuses?
What policies are you talking about?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I went fishing today.....no thought on Trump. I kinda feel sorry for Tranny and Sappy.....they have let Trump be their reason for living.......😔