Trump has no path

WingsOfGold

He couldn't win last time and then he tried to get Pence killed. Submitted fake electors to Congress.

Stole classified documents and refused to return them for 6 months.

Is on the verge of bankruptcy and faces 87 felony charges.

He also looks like he gained 50 lbs, hHs obvious signs of a recent stroke and cognitive decline.

HE likely wont survive until January much less become present again.
Oh shiit the nut is up

1Blondie63

HAHA. That's what Fox told you?

These things effect you and you are too ignorant to know it.

Number of uninsured Americans is at an all time low

Expanded overtime guarantees for millions​

Renewable power is the No. 2 source of electricity in the U.S. — and climbing​

A sweeping crackdown on “junk fees” and overdraft charges​

First over-the-counter birth control pill to hit U.S. stores in 2024​

Giving smaller food producers a boost​

Fixing bridges, building tunnels and expanding broadband​

Have you been to the grocery store? Why are prices so high?? Could it be the regulations that Biden put on the Fuel Industry? Passing the extra cost to us? Gas Prices?? I know, it was all about Mean tweets!! SO GLAD that the Catholic President is SO happy that he is encourages abortion after the baby is born.. see Ralph Northam. Biden has been in politics for years and still sucks!!! Come on" CornPop, with the hair on my legs." Admit it... Dems NEVER expected Hillary to lose..... Look , I am not saying I want to invite Pres. Trump or Pres. Biden to my Church picnic, I am looking for someone to run my Country as a Business,, Which it is!!! I have never seen a Lawyer who can/will/know how to do that. Trump is a business man.. Respect that!! Peace, Love and Chicken Grease!!!

StmarysCity79

Have you been to the grocery store? Why are prices so high?? Could it be the regulations that Biden put on the Fuel Industry? Passing the extra cost to us? Gas Prices?? I know, it was all about Mean tweets!! SO GLAD that the Catholic President is SO happy that he is encourages abortion after the baby is born.. see Ralph Northam. Biden has been in politics for years and still sucks!!! Come on" CornPop, with the hair on my legs." Admit it... Dems NEVER expected Hillary to lose..... Look , I am not saying I want to invite Pres. Trump or Pres. Biden to my Church picnic, I am looking for someone to run my Country as a Business,, Which it is!!! I have never seen a Lawyer who can/will/know how to do that. Trump is a business man.. Respect that!! Peace, Love and Chicken Grease!!!
Are you stupid?

Who told you that nonsense because it has no basis in reality.

Of all the major countries in the world our inflation rates are the lowest.

There was a thing called the pandemic that messed up global trade and supply chains which is still not where it was prior.

The extra costs you are seeing and paying are from greedy companies that keep reporting record profits despite shrinking their products sand raising their prices.

Trump has declared bankruptcy dozens of times and that is with having inherited his fortune. He is not a good businessman and his failing already Truth social should prove that.

If you believe anyone is having post birth abortions you are nuts and brain washed.

That wouldn't even be an abortion it would be murder.

You sound insane.

CPUSA

Are you stupid?

Who told you that nonsense because it has no basis in reality.

Of all the major countries in the world our inflation rates are the lowest.

There was a thing called the pandemic that messed up global trade and supply chains which is still not where it was prior.

The extra costs you are seeing and paying are from greedy companies that keep reporting record profits despite shrinking their products sand raising their prices.

Trump has declared bankruptcy dozens of times and that is with having inherited his fortune. He is not a good businessman and his failing already Truth social should prove that.

If you believe anyone is having post birth abortions you are nuts and brain washed.

That wouldn't even be an abortion it would be murder.

You sound insane.
Have you ever noticed, the more you post, the more ignorant you sound?

The rest of us have...