Trump Hotel Employees speak out and Spill the Beans

phreddyp

Can you name your favorite 5 things he accomplished?

Beside lowest unemployment rate

Highest trade deficit

450,000 Americans dead of Covid because he said it would disappear like magic?
Not a problem turd !

1.Passed tax reform which helped average Americans , the retirees , and retirement planners and anyone else who is involved in this field.

2. Capped state tax deductions @ $10000.00

3. Started building a wall on our southern border.

4. Put CHINA on notice about their business practices ( intellectual property requirements, Company accounting practices and auditing , siding with Taiwan and Hong Kong.

5. Told NATO to pay up to their financial commitments.

6. Told U.N. we are tired of their BULLS**T.

7. Slapped sanctions on Iran,

8. Slapped sanctions on Maduro.

9. Got the keystone pipeline moving.

10. Installed three (3) new Supreme Court Justices.

11. Filled an incredible amount of Federal Judgeships.

12. Was one of the first to realize that travel restrictions were needed to Covid containment despite Democrats stating that they were NOT NEEDED.

13. Sent Hospital ships tp N.Y. city to help with Covid .

14. Made Nancy fly commercial on one of her early Junkets. ( My personal favorite )

15. Helped make America energy independent .

16. Made history in the middle east with countries recognizing Israel .

Now lets go to what he didn't do.

1. Didn't kill thousands in New York by making nursing Home and LTC facilities take in ex Covid patients.

2. Didn't start any wars with anyone.

3. Didn't Kowtow to China.

4. Didn't Kowtow to Maduro.

5. Didn't Kowtow to Nancy much to her chagrin.

6. Didn't Kowtow to poorly run states both red and blue.

7. Didn't Kowtow to Iran nor put up with their bull ***t .

8. Didn't leave in place many worthless regulations which stymied business development.

9. Didn't start the capital riot Bull***t.

10. Didn't condone the burning and looting of our cities during BLM protests.

11. Didn't accept the kneeling of professional athletics at the playing of the national anthem .

12. Didn't fly off the handle over a bug that has a 2% fatality rate and over react by shutting down the country .

13. Didn't get removed from office despite his enemies trying TWICE ( 2 times ) NO CONVICTIONS !

14. Didn't get congress to send him a bill to allow children of ILLEGAL immigrants to stay in the country legally.

15. Didn't get congress to send him a bill to make a pathway for illegal immigrants to obtain U.S. citizenship

16.Didn't get congress to address health care .

There is PLENTY more , but you get the idea why he was the best in my lifetime.

Last edited:

DaSDGuy

Uh, Clinton was found not guilty. That's doesn't require logic, it's a FACT! Right or wrong has nothing to do with it. It's how the process works. :crazy:
Not quite true. Clinton was found not guilty during his impeachment trial. He WAS found guilty of perjury (lying under oath during a legal deposition) and his law license was revoked.
Difference is Clinton WAS convicted of a crime, Trump was not.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not quite true. Clinton was found not guilty during his impeachment trial. He WAS found guilty of perjury (lying under oath during a legal deposition) and his law license was revoked.
Difference is Clinton WAS convicted of a crime, Trump was not.

You know I was talking about his impeachment. :rolleyes:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
He WAS found guilty of perjury (lying under oath during a legal deposition) and his law license was revoked.
Not to defend Clinton, but a judge ruled Clinton was in contempt and it was not challenged. There was never a trial for perjury, thus no conviction.

DaSDGuy

Apologies. I am currently having difficulty reducing my brain cells to your level. Alcohol is ineffective since I pass out long before equality to you is achieved. All other options appear to result in permanent brain damage or death, neither of which are attractive to me.

rmorse

I think my favorite part was how they said that the guy who never wore a mask during a pandemic was a germaphobe.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Apologies. I am currently having difficulty reducing my brain cells to your level. Alcohol is ineffective since I pass out long before equality to you is achieved. All other options appear to result in permanent brain damage or death, neither of which are attractive to me.

Who are you directing this to?