TRUMP imprisons proud native American

Smokey1

Is this a joke? Apparently someone needs to learn how to read for comprehension. Maybe its a language problem.

UglyBear

Is this a joke? Apparently someone needs to learn how to read for comprehension. Maybe its a language problem.
It’s a joke. Wi Hahn is a fake account by a well-known member that tries for maximum absurdity for the sake of humor and entertainment.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Either a total fool or someone trying to troll. I only opened the story because of the date.
It does show how to clickbait people. A little clever editing of the title. He is a priest, a Jesuit priest, and he is Indian (who lives in India)
We long ago misidentified the aboriginal people of the continent as Indians (believing they had found a short cut to Southwest Asia and India.
Bogus charges are frequently referred to as Trumped up. So the words in the title all came from the story.

GregV814

Bernie, Smokey, I want to take a few seconds to send my deepest heartfelt apology to anyone offended or injured in the absurdity my fake troll name, that of Wi Hahn. And while I'm at it, please do not let this picture of Adolph Zukor hurt your feelings.
Of course the post was silly and absurd, much alike most allegations and innuendos made about Former President Trump. But isn't it the kind of thing the media and our friends on the lunatic fringe of the Democrat Party would put forth?

Smokey1

Bernie, Smokey, I want to take a few seconds to send my deepest heartfelt apology to anyone offended or injured in the absurdity my fake troll name, that of Wi Hahn. And while I'm at it, please do not let this picture of Adolph Zukor hurt your feelings.
Of course the post was silly and absurd, much alike most allegations and innuendos made about Former President Trump. But isn't it the kind of thing the media and our friends on the lunatic fringe of the Democrat Party would put forth?

I wasn't offended, I just didn't get the joke. I see where you were going now.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I'm glad I clicked on it though. I'd have never seen the in depth reporting about the dog staring at the wall otherwise.