Trump in Miami

PJay

Oh shoot, I missed it!

Everyone is talking about Barron..

Screenshot_20240709-213916.png

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
One only look as far to a Man's character as the kids he has raised.

DJT's kids have a lot of class to when compared to Biden's and Pelosi's offspring.
The Bush Daughters were raised well too.

I wonder how long until Malia or Sashas first arrest or rehab?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder how long until Malia or Sashas first arrest or rehab?

I hope not. Say what you will about Barry and Mike, but I've always been impressed with their parenting and the girls always came across as real. The Bush girls, too. The media used to like to stalk them when they were at college and get all :jameo: because they *gasp* drank alcohol! Went to parties! The horror!

Not like poor Chelsea "deer in the headlights" Clinton and her dysfunctional parents who ruled her every move and she never had a chance to breathe and be herself.

PJay

In an alarming speech tonight in Florida, Donald Trump accused the Biden administration of losing track of over 150,000 children, many of whom have been r*ped, trafficked, k*lled, or horribly abused. "Nobody knows where they are. Many are not with us any longer," he declared with a dire warning.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They will pregnant in no time

:smack:

I need to shut up with my admiration of the Obama girls and Michelle's mothering of them. Every single time I admire someone I don't know it turns out that they're some pedophile ax murderer.