Trump issues pardons in war-crimes cases, despite Pentagon opposition to the move

transporter

Trump issues pardons in war-crimes cases, despite Pentagon opposition to the move

Only one paragraph matters:

The calls were made at the tail end of a day dominated by impeachment hearings against Trump, and after days of efforts by some senior Pentagon officials to change his mind, according to three U.S. officials. The officials, who also spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that some commanders have raised concerns that Trump’s move will undermine the military justice system.

Trump doesn't give a damn about the military justice system...he needs something for Fox "News" to cover instead of the impeachment hearings which continue to show an incompetent, inept and unfit President who is doing his damnedest to undermine America and to put his interest above hers.

limblips

PREMO Member
Obastard didn't give a crap about "desertion in the face of the enemy" when he traded terrorists who had participated in the killings of Americans for a POS coward. Please go to Afghanistan and tell them how sorry you are for Trump pardoning the people who killed their brothers.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Trump doesn't give a damn about the military justice system...he needs something for Fox "News" to cover instead of the impeachment hearings which continue to show an incompetent, inept and unfit President who is doing his damnedest to undermine America and to put his interest above hers.
I served 30+ years and I support each of the pardons granted. At best, these courts-martial were problematic. At worst, BS.

If you disagree please make your case.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I should also mention Nick Slattern (former Army) as another person I hope Trump can help at some point.

--- End of line (MCP)

limblips

PREMO Member
Do you even DD-214, bro?
On the very outside chance it has a DD-214 I am sure it sports an RE-4 re-enlistment code and the length of service is less than a full term. v Too long away from mommy.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

On the very outside chance it has a DD-214 I am sure it sports an RE-4 re-enlistment code and the length of service is less than a full term. v Too long away from mommy.
I'd give her points for at least making the effort in that case, but I think you're giving her too much credit.