Trump jeered as he visits Ginsburg's casket at U.S. Supreme Court

gunsmoke

Trump jeered as he visits Ginsburg's casket at U.S. Supreme Court

As they say back in the good ole day...."you reap what you sow".

This is reminiscent of the Nationals' game when Trump was loudly booed. Must be quite a shock for him to hear how much people despise him. He never ventures outside his little insulated bubble without the storm troopers to clear away all "those disgusting people". Guess this photo op didn't go so well.

Gotta love "VOTE HIM OUT!". An actual expression of American Democracy.

Unlike the Trumpians who think "Lock Her Up!" is an appropriate expression of the American Democratic process!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah such Couth and Edicate from Progressives, it figures you would be cheering along side them

you are one unhinged hateful individual

pontificator

It's funny how you durrhards claim to like Trump because he "tells it like it is" and isn't afraid to dish out the jabs. But when the tables are turned, you get all pissy .. just like Trump. If his ego can't take, GTFO you orange baboon.

And the word is "etiquette" you dumb dumb.

PJay

It's funny how you durrhards claim to like Trump because he "tells it like it is" and isn't afraid to dish out the jabs. But when the tables are turned, you get all pissy .. just like Trump. If his ego can't take, GTFO you orange baboon.

And the word is "etiquette" you dumb dumb.

He knew he was walking into the depths of Hell. Our President Trump is strong and unafraid.

Last edited:

Louise

I'd have been shocked if they hadn't booed and jeered.

The people that booed and jeered do not deserve to live in the USA. They are there to respect a Judge, but don’t respect a President that had nothing to do with her appointment, but showed up to respect her. They all should be deported to a Communist country. I would love to see their feedback from there. They would be whining about that, too. God bless the USA, and be grateful that you can do dumb shiat and remain in the “land of the free”. And, why is the USA free? Because brave soldiers died to keep it that way. The protesters are disgusting, and don’t have a clue how they are being manipulated by the NWO. I, personally, think that there are still enough patriots residing in the USA to stop the coup of it all. :patriot:

Last edited:

Louise

Yup, I smell bullshit on the last request..........

And, it is a bullshit request to begin with. The Prez has a right according to The Constitution. But, to hell with that because correct history is not being taught, anymore, and it can be changed on a Deep State/Swamp whim by Dems that are so old that they get plastic surgery often, and poop themselves at a press conference. You and I agree on the bullshit of it all.:lol: God bless the USA.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Have you ever known them to be?
I have to be honest, on some level I'm envious of the dem's ability to show incivility and classlessness. I'd love for them to get an occasional taste of their own medicine.

This is what mooch obama meant when she said "we go high".