Trump Lawyer and GOP operative delivers Signature to get Kanye on the ballot in Arkansas and Vermont

Crabcatcher79

In yet another sign these scumbags will do anything to win a Trump lawyer and GOpP operative has been caught delivering signatures to get Kanye on the presidential ballot in an attempt to siphon Youth and Black votes from Biden.

Ruhland’s work with West has raised speculation about a possible conspiracy by the Trump campaign to direct Black voters away from Democratic nominee Joe Biden via West. Milwaukee Common Council president Cavalier Johnson speculated on Twitter on August 4 that Trump “and the @wisgop plan to trick enough Black people in Wisconsin to vote for @kanyewest to siphon votes from @JoeBiden.” In July, Trump himself tweeted it “shouldn’t be hard” for West to take votes from Biden, adding, “Corrupt Joe has done nothing good for Black people!” Yet on August 5, Trump responded to Republican ties to West’s campaign by telling reporters, “I have nothing to do with him being on the ballot. I’m not involved.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Caught?"

Seems above board. No dark of night, Democrat type, shenanigans or criminal activity.

Why do you hate Kanye? It's because he's black, isn't it!

You Rascist ###hole!!!

WingsOfGold

Scumbags??? How so, if the stupid on the plantation vote blindly at 96% I figure 15% of the lemmings will vote for West just because he's colored. Who knows, he might win or tip the election. Remember if there were no Perot we never would have heard of the rapist from Ark Kansas or his dime store carpetbagging wh0re wife.

limblips

PREMO Member
Scumbags??? How so, if the stupid on the plantation vote blindly at 96% I figure 15% of the lemmings will vote for West just because he's colored. Who knows, he might win or tip the election. Remember if there were no Perot we never would have heard of the rapist from Ark Kansas or his dime store carpetbagging wh0re wife.
I can believe you referred to her as a whore. Show me one man who would pay for that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In July, Trump himself tweeted it “shouldn’t be hard” for West to take votes from Biden, adding, “Corrupt Joe has done nothing good for Black people!”

He Ain't Lying ......

WingsOfGold

I can believe you referred to her as a whore. Show me one man who would pay for that.
H.jpg