Trump loses...again

transporter

I thought Trump "never" lost in court?

Judge rules against Trump, paves way for banks to provide his business records to Congress

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, three of his children and the Trump Organization on Wednesday lost their bid to block Deutsche Bank AG and Capital One Financial Corp from providing financial records to Democratic lawmakers investigating Trump’s businesses.

This is the second BIG loss...in the past THREE days.

Which is probably just as well, since Trump has nothing to hide anyway....right???:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

TCROW

Well the appeal has already been filed. Normally federal appeals take years, but we’ll see how this is accelerated.

But .. would be nice if this ruling paves the way to dig into the financials of Reps and Senators

CPUSA

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
But .. would be nice if this ruling paves the way to dig into the financials of Reps and Senators

I agree 100%, they should not be exempt from the same requirement.

After all Congress is charged with creating the budget, appropriations, etc. I have also noticed several congressional members (both house and senate) that have seemed to have made significant financial gains while in office, how is this possible based on the current fixed salary and a lot of them complain they cant afford housing in the area so they sleep in their office.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Well the appeal has already been filed. Normally federal appeals take years, but we’ll see how this is accelerated.

Good for the goose, etc.

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

I agree 100%, they should not be exempt from the same requirement.

After all Congress is charged with creating the budget, appropriations, etc. I have also noticed several congressional members (both house and senate) that have seemed to have made significant financial gains while in office, how is this possible based on the current fixed salary and a lot of them complain they cant afford housing in the area so they sleep in their office.
They make similar paychecks to mine, and despite maintaining 2 separate households, they clearly are making their paycheck work in ways I can't even dream about.