Trump mocks 16 year old autistic girl on Twitter

Stjohns3269

A week after the right went crazy when someone mentioned Barron's name in public Trump has publicly mocked a child on Twitter

What what Melania will say tonight at dinner? #bebest

MiddleGround

So.... the VERY vocal face of a PUBLIC movement is now..... just a child being mocked? Interesting how she can play both the hero AND the victim at the same time. Hmmmmm

Stjohns3269

So.... the VERY vocal face of a PUBLIC movement is now..... just a child being mocked? Interesting how she can play both the hero AND the victim at the same time. Hmmmmm

She can be both. A child with Autism as well as someone who sparked a world wide movement with almost no resources.

Not bad for a 16 year old but still no reason to repeatedly mock her. (this is the second time) Sad how Trump mostly attacks women and children

Stjohns3269

Have you ever watched her speak? Ever? Even once?

To help her?

Where did he indicate he was threatened?

You guys pent all last week outraged someone had uttered Barron's name. Yet you find a way to defend Trump once again

Why else would a 70 year old man repeatedly attack a child?

I've seen her speak multiple times. She is much more coherent and expresses herself more clearly than Trump and she has a developmental disorder not to mention right to be angry that millions seem to agree with without an entire political party propping her up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I've seen her speak multiple times. She is much more coherent and expresses herself more clearly than Trump and she has a developmental disorder not to mention right to be angry that millions seem to agree with without an entire political party propping her up.

So she speaks Sappy? :roflmao:

No wonder you're enamored.

This_person

You guys pent all last week outraged someone had uttered Barron's name. Yet you find a way to defend Trump once again

So many things to unpack there.

1. I mistakenly gave you the benefit of the doubt that you could understand the difference between a disparaging remark against a young man who has never put himself out for public notice (he just exists with the last name Trump) - never opposed nor advocated for any cause in front of any political body of which I'm aware - to make an inaccurate political point and score vitriol points, and a person who has been thrust in the public spotlight to advocate for a cause on the world stage while disparaging elected government leaders. I apologize for giving you the credit you clearly did not deserve.
  2. He's never attacked her. He's responded to her.
  3. She clearly has an entire political machine propping her up. In no way does a teenager get thrust onto the world stage to pretend to discuss like her voice means anything more than anyone else's, or like her opinion holds some kind of respectable content (like it would if she had conducted some kind of study based on years of education and research, vice "has google" on her resume) unless that teenager is being propped up by a political machine.

This crap ain't rocket surgery, Sap. Try harder.

black dog

Free America
She can be both. A child with Autism as well as someone who sparked a world wide movement with almost no resources.

Not bad for a 16 year old but still no reason to repeatedly mock her. (this is the second time) Sad how Trump mostly attacks women and children

My younger brother is retarded.... If I don't pick on him he thinks something is wrong.... You should hear what he calls me...

Reminder to myself...... Call EL'TardO tonight....

Stjohns3269

So many things to unpack there.

1. I mistakenly gave you the benefit of the doubt that you could understand the difference between a disparaging remark against a young man who has never put himself out for public notice (he just exists with the last name Trump) - never opposed nor advocated for any cause in front of any political body of which I'm aware - to make an inaccurate political point and score vitriol points, and a person who has been thrust in the public spotlight to advocate for a cause on the world stage while disparaging elected government leaders. I apologize for giving you the credit you clearly did not deserve.
  2. He's never attacked her. He's responded to her.
  3. She clearly has an entire political machine propping her up. In no way does a teenager get thrust onto the world stage to pretend to discuss like her voice means anything more than anyone else's, or like her opinion holds some kind of respectable content (like it would if she had conducted some kind of study based on years of education and research, vice "has google" on her resume) unless that teenager is being propped up by a political machine.
This crap ain't rocket surgery, Sap. Try harder.

1. What was the disparaging remark made about Barron? You would need to talk to Melania and Trump about that. Or are you saying you weren't aware of his name prior to her saying it?

2. What does that mean? He attacked her after she was announced as person of the year. She said nothing about him last week. She wasn't even in the US.

3. It's sad a young child advocating that we take care of the planet we live on starting a movement to clean it up makes the right so angry. It just shows you guys are on the wrong side of history and dont care since you will die off soon and only care about yourselves.

This_person

1. What was the disparaging remark made about Barron? You would need to talk to Melania and Trump about that. Or are you saying you weren't aware of his name prior to her saying it?

The disparaging remark was about his name being a title vice a name. Your screen name is St Johns - if someone said you can name yourself saint, but you can't BE a saint, that would be disparaging towards you.

But, as usual, you are trying to distract from the larger point - Barron Trump is just a kid who's last name happens to be Trump, so the witness felt she could use his name to try to attack President Trump. In comparison, Greta puts herself out there in the public domain, attempting to scold large swaths of the world for not doing what she thinks is right. Now, most of us do the same thing at our local watering holes, not in front of the UN. Most of us are aware that we can be responded to by those in our local watering holes if we do that, just like Greta can be by those to whom she was speaking (the whole world). Barron is in his room doing his homework, and gets his name ridiculed by a Democrat witness.

You can distract all you want, but it doesn't take away that basic difference that makes your "point" of conflating the two completely invalid.

2. What does that mean? He attacked her after she was announced as person of the year. She said nothing about him last week. She wasn't even in the US.

What was the attack, specifically? That she's angry? That's not an attack against someone who SCREAMS that she's angry at the whole world for not acting in the way she wants them to.

3. It's sad a young child advocating that we take care of the planet we live on starting a movement to clean it up makes the right so angry.
If she were making anyone angry, they'd probably say so. Pretty much people just feel sorry for her for being used.

Stjohns3269

The disparaging remark was about his name being a title vice a name. Your screen name is St Johns - if someone said you can name yourself saint, but you can't BE a saint, that would be disparaging towards you.

But, as usual, you are trying to distract from the larger point - Barron Trump is just a kid who's last name happens to be Trump, so the witness felt she could use his name to try to attack President Trump. In comparison, Greta puts herself out there in the public domain, attempting to scold large swaths of the world for not doing what she thinks is right. Now, most of us do the same thing at our local watering holes, not in front of the UN. Most of us are aware that we can be responded to by those in our local watering holes if we do that, just like Greta can be by those to whom she was speaking (the whole world). Barron is in his room doing his homework, and gets his name ridiculed by a Democrat witness.

You can distract all you want, but it doesn't take away that basic difference that makes your "point" of conflating the two completely invalid.

What was the attack, specifically? That she's angry? That's not an attack against someone who SCREAMS that she's angry at the whole world for not acting in the way she wants them to.

If she were making anyone angry, they'd probably say so. Pretty much people just feel sorry for her for being used.

It wouldn't because it would be the truth. Naming me a saint doesnt make me a saint. Again your analogies are poor and you are defending an old man repeatedly attacking a child.

She started the movement herself fool. I know that must be an alien concept for someone who supports a "businessman" who was gifted hundreds of millions of dollars.

At the end of the day you re defending an old man repeatedly attacking a child, just as you have excused him mocking a handicapped person, saying he can sexually assailant women if he wants to.

You have no moral compass, ethics or consistency.

There is no reasoning with someone who believes the impeachment process charging Trump with a abuse of power and Obstruction is the isame as claiming Hillary had Seth rich killed.

Then you dismiss the threat of gun violence.

You are in a cult and need help.

2020 is gonna suck for you.

This_person

It wouldn't because it would be the truth. Naming me a saint doesnt make me a saint. Again your analogies are poor and you are defending an old man repeatedly attacking a child.

Yet, he's never attacked her. Try the truth.

She started the movement herself fool.

You're saying anyone can just go speak before the UN, if they "start a movement"? Or, are you just grasping at anything to make your point seem valid in your vapid head?

At the end of the day you re defending an old man repeatedly attacking a child, just as you have excused him mocking a handicapped person, saying he can sexually assailant women if he wants to.

Saying these things repeatedly does not make any of them true, and all of those claims continue to be false.

You have no moral compass, ethics or consistency.

There is no reasoning with someone who believes the impeachment process charging Trump with a abuse of power and Obstruction is the isame as claiming Hillary had Seth rich killed.

I'm not sure what the voices in your head are telling you, but I've never made such a claim.

Then you dismiss the threat of gun violence.

I dismissed nothing. I asked you to identify the threat and the threatened, and you were entirely incapable of doing either.

You are in a cult and need help.

If it helps you sleep better at night to hold on to that delusion, please hold on to it. But, I would urge you to seek the mental health care you are clearly needing.

2020 is gonna suck for you.
So, there's one of two things that will happen, Trump will win re-election, or Trump will lose re-election. I will submit to you that if virtually any of the current clown-car of candidates are elected in place of Trump, I think that would suck for America. That said, pretty much all odds are that Trump will actually win re-election. If that were to happen, how would that impact YOU, personally?

WingsOfGold

What anger management problem does she have?

Why does she need to chill?

Why does a 70 year old man need to tell a child what to do. Because she cares about the future of the planet? Why might that be a threat to Trump?
Her parents really shouldn't be pimping her out like that. Bets she doesn't meet Owlgore on some sort of green convention for the elete and she gets knocked up on his private Lear?