Trump parades

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We saw an enormous one yesterday going through downtown New Braunfels. There had to have been 50 cars, and those are just the ones we saw - it went on for quite a stretch.

I've never seen this happen with any other presidential candidate, the parades and rally turnout and unbridled enthusiasm. It's in even starker contrast to the Biden campaign, who can barely get people to turn out for freaking Barack Obama.

How can these polls be saying Biden is ahead???

frequentflier

happy to be living
A friend and I are participating in one starting in Calvert and ending up in St Mary's tomorrow. The last one sounded like it was well attended and this one sounds as though it will be, too.
About the polls? They are either lying or they aren't asking enough Republicans!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Note that people are utilizing their first amendment rights, yet there are no stores being looted, no businesses being set on fire. Bystanders aren't being assaulted.

That's part of what pisses idiots like petfornicator off so much.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
New Braunfels' billboard. H.E.B. is Vrai's favorite grocery store.

Hijinx

Big crowd at the Trump Parade in Calvert today.
They went a little too slow for me , but it was fun. Nice reception when we hit 235 in St.Mary's
Led by a Dump Truck with a Beautiful Trump Train sign on it and a semi flat bed filled with flags, and two of the most expensive pick-em-up trucks I ever saw with the loudest air horn made..about 25 motorcycles and maybe 100 cars. Just guessing I didn't count them.

Beautiful day for a ride.

ontheriver

They went a little too slow for me , but it was fun. Nice reception when we hit 235 in St.Mary's
Led by a Dump Truck with a Beautiful Trump Train sign on it and a semi flat bed filled with flags, and two of the most expensive pick-em-up trucks I ever saw with the loudest air horn made..about 25 motorcycles and maybe 100 cars. Just guessing I didn't count them.

I watched from home. Awesome!

Grumpy

Waved at ya from the old Sears building on Rte 4

rmorse

I’m visiting a buddy in Detroit suburbs this weekend...there’s Biden/Harris signs everywhere. We were just driving down near 12 mile road and passed a Trump train of like 50 cars

frequentflier

happy to be living
We went start to finish and it was a shame that a lot of the groups got separated . We were mostly in a group of about seven vehicles. With consideration of letting people in and traffic lights, it was hard to keep up. Back at the fairgrounds, one guy said they estimated 500 vehicles; which seems high to me. But they did have people that joined in along the way, too. The enthusiasm was contagious and people seemed truly happy to attend and support. We got flipped off several times but there were a lot more people on the route cheering and waving.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
How can these polls be saying Biden is ahead???
I have a theory: Biden supporters are running scared, so are rushing to make early votes, both because of fear of losing and from catching the covid by voting in person. Trump supporters are greater in number and aren't in a huge rush to cast their votes, not scared of voting in person, and that will be reflected on election day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We went start to finish and it was a shame that a lot of the groups got separated . We were mostly in a group of about seven vehicles. With consideration of letting people in and traffic lights, it was hard to keep up. Back at the fairgrounds, one guy said they estimated 500 vehicles; which seems high to me. But they did have people that joined in along the way, too. The enthusiasm was contagious and people seemed truly happy to attend and support. We got flipped off several times but there were a lot more people on the route cheering and waving.
There were people still at WaWa after the parade.

frequentflier

happy to be living

I am guessing there were at least 200-250 cars, trucks and motorcycles. We walked around prior to going on the road and there were a lot of people and vehicles.

CPUSA

I have a theory: Biden supporters are running scared, so are rushing to make early votes, both because of fear of losing and from catching the covid by voting in person. Trump supporters are greater in number and aren't in a huge rush to cast their votes, not scared of voting in person, and that will be reflected on election day.
I believe the CDC is going to try shutting the Country down again on Nov. 1
And since Trump has left that decision up to the Govs already...they'll pounce on it. Might even be coordinated already for all we know.
That's why I'm going to vote early...I just don't trust my Gov't