Trump Pardons Gen. Flynn and Jerry Nadler Can't Stand it

SamSpade

I have to admit, I was flabbergasted to hear that the judge wouldn't accept the dropping of the case. I thought in a courtroom, that was more or less automatic - prosecutor declines to prosecute further - case is dismissed. THIS judge decided - oh no.

What I don't understand then is, if there's no case against him - what purpose was served by not accepting the dismissal? Besides needlessly punishing Flynn?

CPUSA

what purpose was served by not accepting the dismissal? Besides needlessly punishing Flynn?

Needlessly ****ing with the President, THROUGH Flynn...

Flynn's weakness was believing he was a Knight... turns out he was only a Pawn...

Hijinx

I have to admit, I was flabbergasted to hear that the judge wouldn't accept the dropping of the case. I thought in a courtroom, that was more or less automatic - prosecutor declines to prosecute further - case is dismissed. THIS judge decided - oh no.

What I don't understand then is, if there's no case against him - what purpose was served by not accepting the dismissal? Besides needlessly punishing Flynn?

Sullivan was waiting for Biden election and then a new Attorney general would charge Flynn.
That's why Trump Pardoned him.
They would have made a case against him.
What purpose? Revenge.
These people do not think like normal folks, they want revenge against anyone who worked for Trump.
Sullivan might even get a Supreme Court nomination for this little act of revenge.