Trump Phone Call LEAK Proves Trump Wants To Overturn GA Election Triggering Democrat OUTRAGE

HypertensiveTiger

The man is as dumb as a box of cotton balls, but he sure is adept in being as vague as possible when he's in crime boss mode.

This is precisely how Michael Cohen said he behaves -- just like a crime boss.

Certainly the cult will receive programming as to how this is a "perfect call".

CPUSA

The man is as dumb as a box of cotton balls, but he sure is adept in being as vague as possible when he's in crime boss mode.

You felt that shift, didn't you Hypersensitive Pussy?
The one thing your ilk could NEVER get on their side, when challenging Bush's or Trump's LEGITIMATE election wins...

The U.S. Senate...those political winds just made a massive shift...

Bare-ya-cuda

:jameo:

Bare-ya-cuda

I’ve listened the the full phone call.

This man is a certifiable nut job. Full stop.

Anyone who continues to support him should be locked up permanently.
What should concern you is the leaks, those perpetrators are the ones that should be locked up permanently. But that’s no concern to you because all the leaks are negative on trump which you despise so much you cannot possibly be living a normal life. If trump were replaced with Biden in the same headline you would be outraged. The verifiable nut jobs are the ones who have been losing their minds the last 4 years such as yourself. You are such a lunatic to even suggest everyone in this country who has a different opinion than yours should be locked up. You calling Trump a nut job is like the pot calling the kettle black.

HypertensiveTiger

What should concern you is the leaks, those perpetrators are the ones that should be locked up permanently. But that’s no concern to you because all the leaks are negative on trump which you despise so much you cannot possibly be living a normal life. If trump were replaced with Biden in the same headline you would be outraged. The verifiable nut jobs are the ones who have been losing their minds the last 4 years such as yourself. You are such a lunatic to even suggest everyone in this country who has a different opinion than yours should be locked up. You calling Trump a nut job is like the pot calling the kettle black.

I trust your undying loyalty will be rewarded.

Louise

Pah. Stacey Abrams STILL thinks she won the election for governor. In Georgia. And she’s the one raising Cain down there.

What are we going to do against a hypocritical double standard. I can think of one thing. Fight back.

Example: Pelosi ripping up Trump’s SOTU address for the World to see. Is that OK? No, it is not.

I see, tonight, that Pelosi has been elected Speaker, again. Nothing going on there. God bless the USA. You are a good man, Sam.

Last edited:

Louise

I am loyal to my family, close friends and country. It’s commies like you that are loyal to a dear leader, remind me which political party has groups expecting something In return for their votes?

Wanted to say I like your forum name. It is fittin’ for the time we are living in. Very punny! :lol: