Trump ponders becoming one thing he so despises: A loser

gunsmoke

As Election Day nears, Trump ponders becoming one thing he so despises: A loser
Trailing in the polls and with little time left to change the trajectory or closing themes of the presidential race, President Trump has spent the final days of the campaign complaining that the coronavirus crisis is getting too much coverage — and openly musing about losing.

Trump has publicly lamented about what a loss would mean, spoken longingly of riding off into the sunset and made unsubstantiated claims that voter fraud could cost him the election. He has sarcastically threatened to fire state officials if he doesn’t win and excoriated his rival Joe Biden as someone it would be particularly embarrassing to lose to.

“If I lose, I will have lost to the worst candidate, the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics,” Trump said at an Oct. 17 campaign rally in Janesville, Wis. “If I lose, what do I do? I’d rather run against somebody who’s extraordinarily talented, at least, this way I can go and lead my life.”

It has to be a total mind screw to Trump. To get out of the little FAKE bubble he has created around himself. Inside his little bubble everyone bows, scurries out of his way, and constantly tells him how wonderful he is.

Then he steps out into reality and see the entire world sticking its middle finger up at him. Then he has the embarrassment of having to stand out in the rain talking to those disgusting people. It's no wonder he is whining and crying so much.

phreddyp

TRUMP has had many, many ups and downs as a businessman ! He knows how to win and how to lose. This GREAT man has pretty much seen and done as much as any civilian can. He is prepared for any bump in the road you can count on that .

warneckutz

Notice how Tranny's getting really desperate these past few weeks. I think he/she/it's even beaten GURPS' daily post record.
I didn't know this was tranny... it has some issues for sure. Who's it's weaker counterpart, slappy, going as now? These turds keep making new accounts.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
He is prepared for any bump in the road you can count on that .
And, if he loses, he will still have till noon on Jan 20 to use the nukes everyone said he would use anyway. He should give them what they wanted. For the small minds this is sarcasm.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think he/she/it's even beaten GURPS' daily post record.

Indeed, I have slacked off, but I am the Russian Bot :sshrug:

Transporter is a Narcissist and desperate to prove to us Dumb Southern Maryland Rubes how f u c k ing smart he / she / xe is

Banging the Orange Man Bad Drum

because we were too stupid to vote for the One True Republican in 2016

stgislander

PREMO Member
Transporter. IIRC was banned a few months ago, Sapidus just keeps reinventing himself

although I think the StJohns MPD got banned around the same time
Remember when tommyjo/transporter only posted on topics related to the economy and trade. The RDS (Republican Derangement Syndrome) was reserved for nhboy.

Those were the good ole days.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Remember when tommyjo/transporter only posted on topics related to the economy and trade.

yeah TJ's true Narcissistic mental state is really showing

if you had only done this
if you had only done that
if you had only voted for the ONE True Republican

Trump is

1. Inept
  2. Stupid
  3. Criminal

because he isn't making the choices I would

Honestly Transporter sounds like Vindman or a host of others no longer employed in the White House

[ I wish I could remember the names of the two National Security clowns over heard after a staff meeting plotting how to go around Trump on Policy because they alone knew the correct actions to take]

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
As Election Day nears, Hillary ponders becoming one thing she so despises: A loser

It has to be a total mind screw to Hillary. To get out of the little FAKE bubble she has created around herself. Inside her little bubble everyone bows, scurries out of her way, and constantly tells her how wonderful she is.

Then she steps out into reality and see the entire world sticking its middle finger up at her. Then she has the embarrassment of having to stand out in the rain talking to those disgusting people. It's no wonder she is whining and crying so much.
Since you are suffering repressed memory syndrome, ala 2016, I corrected your little tale to reflect the actual sequence of events you describe.

CPUSA

Facts right here, polesmoker...