Trump poses smiling and Thumbs up with orphan of couple killed in El Paso

PsyOps

Pixelated
That was mentioned in the second post and, IMO, changes nothing.

Trump still stood there, smiled, and raised his thumb while Melania held a child that was brought back to the hospital after being discharged for a broken hand after his mother was shot and fell on him.

I'm not surprised. Did you happen to notice the uncle next to Trump was smiling too? Have you condidered what sort of conversation they might have had just before the photo was taken? Is it possible, they talked about their support for Trump and they made it a happy occasion because it's what the deceased parents would have wanted? Is it necessary to find evil everything Trump does? I mean this hate for Trump has become a disease with you people.

PsyOps

Pixelated
There is no reason to smile next to an orphaned child who’s parents your rhetoric helped to kill

I guess you don't it outrageous that the uncle is smiling and still expresses his support for Trump?

And what is it about you Trump-haters that causes you have no shame in blatantly lying? Please help me understand this illness.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yes, because that second post that said it was his Uncle....was mine.

And we get it. No one is allowed to have a negative opinion of Trump.

Perhaps you could show me where you ever had a positive thing to say about him. I happen to think you are taking this whole photo out of context. You would a long way in showing me it was inappropriate by providing a source where the family is outraged over this photo.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Chris0nllyn

Perhaps you could show me where you ever had a positive thing to say about him. I happen to think you are taking this whole photo out of context. You would a long way in showing me it was inappropriate by providing a source where the family is outraged over this photo.

I've said, numerous times, that the tax law he spearheaded was a good thing.

Here's a thread where I said I liked the tax cuts...to YOU.
https://forums.somd.com/threads/great-another-tax-cut-proposal.334215/

It's not as if I'm making crap up here. My gripes are legitimate concerns or something he specifically said he'd address. I just am not willing to give him a pass because he's "my guy".

You need others to tell you its inappropriate? What does other people's feelings have to do with it? Literally the only reason he got this photo is because all the other patients didn't want to meet with him.

Sapidus

I guess you don't it outrageous that the uncle is smiling and still expresses his support for Trump?

And what is it about you Trump-haters that causes you have no shame in blatantly lying? Please help me understand this illness.

I don’t think you know what a human smile looks like.

Trump is a psychopath to smile in a photo with a child orphaned because of his rhetoric against immigrants

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Trump is a psychopath to smile in a photo with a child orphaned because of his rhetoric against immigrants
Speaking of psycopaths...do you guys have like a club or something?..

PsyOps

Pixelated

Considering you are interminably angry and obsessed with one guy, I'd think you aren't qualified to judge whether someone knows what a smile looks like.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I've said, numerous times, that the tax law he spearheaded was a good thing.

Here's a thread where I said I liked the tax cuts...to YOU.
https://forums.somd.com/threads/great-another-tax-cut-proposal.334215/

It's not as if I'm making crap up here. My gripes are legitimate concerns or something he specifically said he'd address. I just am not willing to give him a pass because he's "my guy".

You need others to tell you its inappropriate? What does other people's feelings have to do with it? Literally the only reason he got this photo is because all the other patients didn't want to meet with him.

Fair enough. One time. You win that one.

"What does other people's feelings have to do with it?" Aren't you one of those "other people" expressing your feelings about it?

I see the picture. I read an article that expounded on the situation that led to the picture, and I concluded that Trump was standing with supporters, where the uncle is smiling too. Couple that with not hearing one iota of a complaint from the family; I'd say it was quite appropriate.

Sapidus

Fair enough. One time. You win that one.

"What does other people's feelings have to do with it?" Aren't you one of those "other people" expressing your feelings about it?

I see the picture. I read an article that expounded on the situation that led to the picture, and I concluded that Trump was standing with supporters, where the uncle is smiling too. Couple that with not hearing one iota of a complaint from the family; I'd say it was quite appropriate.

How would you feel when you turn 18 and see that photo and know the man responsible for the language that led to your parents murder posed smiling and giving the thumbs up less than a day after your parents died?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are angry because feel strong, in reality you are weak and pathetic .... ranting and raving, name calling like an 8 yr old

Hijinx

How would you feel when you turn 18 and see that photo and know the man responsible for the language that led to your parents murder posed smiling and giving the thumbs up less than a day after your parents died?

That's a silly argument.
The man responsible is the idiot that did the shooting, and the Congress that will do nothing about immigration.

Sapidus

That's a silly argument.
The man responsible is the idiot that did the shooting, and the Congress that will do nothing about immigration.

The shooter said he was encouraged by Trump and deliberately went somewhere with lots of Hispanics.

Sapidus

Same thing as the other thread - I'm quite certain he knows he is lying. He simply wants it to be true so badly that he's repeating the lie in the hopes people will think it is true.

Keep lying to yourselves.

The MAGA bomber specifically said he was encouraged by Trump. Hence the name Maga bomber dum dum

The guy who fractured the kids skull was influenced by Trumps idiotic rhetoric about kneeling for the anthem and "disrespecting the flag"

El Paso Shooting Suspect’s Manifesto Echoes Trump’s Language