Trump Racist or Not?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Serious question for those the claim Trump is a racist.
Please provide evidence. What has he said or done that is clearly racist?

BernieP

Resident PIA

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Serious question for those the claim Trump is a racist.
Please provide evidence. What has he said or done that is clearly racist?

They're not going to answer that other than to repeat a bunch of proven lies and insist that if you don't see it YOU are a racist.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The term racist has lost it's cache. It's the white flag when declaring defeat in an argument but somehow still attempting to remain relevant.

BernieP

Resident PIA
The term racist has lost it's cache. It's the white flag when declaring defeat in an argument but somehow still attempting to remain relevant.
By trying to prove your innocence you actually prove guilt.
You are correct, it's the nuclear response when you ideas are shredded.

Smokey1

Progressives often misuse the word and try to make it have meanings that are not in the actual definition. In general they will claim that anything a white person states that a POC doesn't like or agree with, is racist. The actual definition doesn't even come close to that meaning.

Hijinx

It's getting pretty tiring to be called racist because I have white skin.
Not that I give a rat's patoot.
The ones screaming racist are usually the racists themselves.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was actually called a racist the other day by a FB "friend" because I poked fun at Slow Joe Biden. Me..an old white guy..pointing and laughing at a much older and clearly demented white guy,

I was astonished. Yes..we really have gone in to the Twilight Zone.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

Apparently, the folks who are quick and vociferous in their claims that Trump is a racist can hear in a spectrum most of us humans can't.

--- End of line (MCP)