Trump rally

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Sure they did. Did you see an imaginary stage too?

Did Trump talk about the economy? The 120,000 dead Americans , the unemployment rate?

Or just more crooked Hillary, Fake news and the Bias media?

yawn

We’ve all seen this show already.

Biden's still gonna lose. :jet:

#schadenfreude

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Biden's still gonna lose. :jet:

#schadenfreude

He's being fed fake news. Remember before when CNN showed footage of the arena hours before the event started and tried to make it sound like nobody showed up? :lol:

The local channel showed the rally and I watched the whole thing, so I don't really need to check out a bunch of tweets to tell me what happened.

:roflmao:

Bann

PREMO Member
Can't have a rally - it's too dangerous to be so close together! :jameo: You have to social distance! :jameo: You have to wear masks!! :jameo:
We can't have rallies - people will get the Coronas! :jameo: WE MUST SOCIAL DISTANCE!!!!! :cds:

Now CNN and all of their little butt-buddies: OH, LOOK!!!! the stadium isn't full to the gills!!!! :killingme

Crabcatcher79

He's being fed fake news. Remember before when CNN showed footage of the arena hours before the event started and tried to make it sound like nobody showed up? :lol:

The local channel showed the rally and I watched the whole thing, so I don't really need to check out a bunch of tweets to tell me what happened.

says the person who sees an imaginary stage surrounded by crowds - a stage that had already been removed by Trumps own team and secret service.

Bann

PREMO Member

But still - they're crying the day before and up to the start of the event that we CANNOT HAVE RALLIES OR THEY'LL GET THE CORONAS...and now - Oh look! the top rows are empty! :lmao:

Bann

PREMO Member
Biden in Darby, PA last week.

Bann

PREMO Member
OMG CNN is upset now because Trump wants to open schools in the fall
Good! They obviously need some help to explode. The more apoplectic they get, the more chance of exploding. :yay:

...and I've now used two of my most fav words in the same tread! schadenfreude and apoplectic.

It's a banner day. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They are so desperate you just have to laugh at them. And laugh at their bots who cling fervidly to tweets that tell them the crowds at that rally were just a mirage.

TPD

the poor dad
OMG Trump lied about the slippery ramp - there was no rain in the area that day according to MSDNC! Please tell me where Trump said anything About rain on the ramp. I just watched him - leather shoes on a steel ramp. He said nothing about rain but he apparently lied about it raining. These freaking people!

WingsOfGold

Awesome! Joe Biden doesn't have near this enthusiasm and never will.

Trump is hilarious and knows how to fire up a crowd. He doesn't give a speech, he gets up there and talks about everything off the cuff. I've never enjoyed watching any politician do their rah rahs but I love watching Trump.

Biden won't debate him, you watch and see.
Biden would.... unconsciously BUT his handlers won't allow it.