Trump rally

TPD

the poor dad
OMG MSDNC is praying for calm and safety in Tulsa! Ducking liars - they want riots inTulsa and are looking for trouble now.

Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Would you like me to have taken a Picture of my TV to prove it to you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG MSDNC is praying for calm and safety in Tulsa! Ducking liars - they want riots inTulsa and are looking for trouble now.

There was an altercation but it was pretty tame - two guys yelling at each other. Protesters (yawn) but no bloodshed or even scuffling.

Now that it's dark and the event is over, the crazies are massing. Someone just got pepper sprayed by the cops. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There was an altercation but it was pretty tame - two guys yelling at each other. Protesters (yawn) but no bloodshed or even scuffling.

Now that it's dark and the event is over, the crazies are massing. Someone just got pepper sprayed by the cops. :lol:
Because those cops are not gonna be taking any sh*t from those protester/rioters.

DaSDGuy

The entire top of the stadium is empty and they already broke down and removed the overflow stage since no once showed up.

Democrats understand social distancing and aren’t risking their lives to cheer a grown man who expects applause for drinking a glass of water with one hand.

How far the bar for the presidency has been lowered.
Lowered all the way to Biden's basement?

Crabcatcher79

Like I said in an earlier post:
You are a F'ing idiot.

What policies were discussed? Any accomplishments to list?

All you care about is owning the Libs and making the media mad. Not the actual state of our country.

You guys blamed Hillary for the deaths in Benghazi and Obama for the Ebola deaths but are silent about the 120,000 Americans dead due to Trumps incompetent corona virus response.

you cheer when he says we should just test less. Problem solved.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Like I said in an earlier post:
You are a F'ing idiot.
What policies were discussed? Any accomplishments to list?

All you care about is owning the Libs and making the media mad. Not the actual state of our country.

You guys blamed Hillary for the deaths in Benghazi and Obama for the Ebola deaths but are silent about the 120,000 Americans dead due to Trumps incompetent corona virus response.

you cheer when he says we should just test less. Problem solved.
Please see above.

Crabcatcher79

He spoke a great deal about his accomplishments, you durhard. If you watched instead of reading tweets you'd know that.

I did.
If you spent time doing more than pointing out the 20 minorities ( via Facebook I might add hypocrite) in the crowd you might have heard that no wall has been built and Mexico certainly hasn’t paid for it.
And 120k Americans are dead so far.

Crabcatcher79

Right, because your masters' fake virus hoax is Trump's fault.

I suppose your buddies busting up their Democrat-run cities is Trump's fault too?

You think 200,000 people world wide are faking their deaths. You should tell their mourning families. They would be so happy to hear it.

As usual you Trumpers don’t care until it effects you directly.

Why is Trump making people sign liability waivers if Covid is a hoax?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

No you didn't, so don't lie.

Or lie if you want. I don't know you and don't give a chit what you do.

you might have heard that no wall has been built

You better tell Senate Democrats, because they think a wall is being built.

They say that "the rapid construction of the border wall while so many Americans are suffering is unnerving, and may be dangerous for workers and communities alike."

Dumbshit.