Trump Rally

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
having boat parades, ...

Bidens having a Boat Parade this weekend too! :jet:

You can take out your Dinghy.

.... Ooops. And be sure to take out the correct Dinghy, especially if you're on a Zoom call! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wrapping your entire identity to a sleazy carnival huckster who has debased the office of president and weakend our standing on the world stage.

When was the last time you remember people acting like this over an election?

having boat parades, constant rallies, traveling the country chasing a snake oil salesman?
You sound EXACTLY like my cousin. Donald, is that you?

Crabcatcher79

Well let's see... boat parades, rallies, all peaceful

or

Riots, destroying businesses, burning buildings, shooting and killing cops and Trump supporters, thugs interrupting and taking over peaceful Trump gatherings...

I'm done trying to figure out WTF is wrong you people on the left. You're just a bunch of bigoted hate mongers.

And you don't have the first clue what my "entire identity" is.

No. We just dont need to wrap ourselves in MAGA hats and confront every person who walks by. Just like we dont need to drive souped up trucks, motorcycles and roll coal and do other idiotic things to draw attention to ourselves and who we are voting for.

The entire GOP has been hijacked by Trump and is too scared to cross him. The entire GOP convention was a rally for Trump.

Nothing matters to Trump supporters other than Trump and owning the libs. Its childish , embarrassing and stupid

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Who killed who in Charlottesville?

1. Not a Trump Supporter
  2. So that makes the 3 shootings of Trump Supporters - some Hitler Loving White Supremacists killed someone with a car 3 yrs ago

do you hear yourself .....

That justifies shooting a guy down with a Patriot Prayer Hat on
That Justifies shooting a black man down in his own store
That Justifies driving a van into a crowd of Trump Supports at a protest

YOU are what is wrong in American;

Any Actions are justified with the Authoritarian Left #becauseornagemanbad

glhs837

Power with Control
No. We just dont need to wrap ourselves in MAGA hats and confront every person who walks by. Just like we dont need to drive souped up trucks, motorcycles and roll coal and do other idiotic things to draw attention to ourselves and who we are voting for.

The entire GOP has been hijacked by Trump and is too scared to cross him. The entire GOP convention was a rally for Trump.

Nothing matters to Trump supporters other than Trump and owning the libs. Its childish , embarrassing and stupid

Says the party behind such stunts as the Pink Pusy hat marches, and shutting down restaurants and "screaming from our vaginas"

Sure, you dont need to draw attention to yourselves :)

PsyOps

Pixelated

See, you show your true colors. You want to dictate what we (each individual) needs and doesn't need. You obviously don't stand for freedom. Your comments speak loudly to that. Why don't you call out the idiocy of ANTIFA and BLM who wouldn't hesitate to sucker punch someone wearing a MAGA hat, then kick them while they're on the ground to near death? Why do you call out people that are just minding their own business with their big trucks, MAGA hats, and motorcycles...? All you're showing is you bigotry against people you disagree with.

I don't own a MAGA hat. There are no bumper stickers on my car. There are no signs in my yard. I don't own a motorcycle or pickup truck. But, I should be free to to have any of those things without people like you making me a target of your anger and hatred.

I kind of thought we live in a country where we are free to be what we want, even if it is something you think is stupid or childish. The freedom ends when you decide your disagreement with me become physical; where you feel you get to dictate to me what I wear on my head or put on the bumper of my car, and use violence to dictate those terms. The only freedom you accept is what you agree with. If you disagree, "we don't need it".

This is why people like me believe it's imperative that people like you don't obtain power, because you make it clear what you would do if you were in power. You're a dangerous bunch with your fascist thinking, telling us what we need and don't need.

Crabcatcher79

1. Not a Trump Supporter
  2. So that makes the 3 shootings of Trump Supporters - some Hitler Loving White Supremacists killed someone with a car 3 yrs ago
do you hear yourself .....

That justifies shooting a guy down with a Patriot Prayer Hat on
That Justifies shooting a black man down in his own store
That Justifies driving a van into a crowd of Trump Supports at a protest

YOU are what is wrong in American;

Any Actions are justified with the Authoritarian Left #becauseornagemanbad

As usual you are wrong

James Alex Fields Jr., August 2017
On August 12, 2017, a car crashed into a crowd of people protesting a neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer. The alleged driver of the car, James Alex Fields Jr., has been charged with, among other crimes, hit-and-run and first-degree murder.
Fields, according to a former middle school classmate, enjoyed drawing swastikas and talked about “loving Hitler.” The registered Republican, according to a former high school teacher, also adored Trump. In an interview with the Associated Press, the former teacher “said Fields was a big Trump supporter because of what he believed to be Trump’s views on race. Trump’s proposal to build a border wall with Mexico was particularly appealing to Fields.”

Scott Leader and Steve Leader, August 2015

On August 19, 2015, Scott Leader, 38, and his brother, Steve Leader, 30, attacked a homeless man in Boston who they wrongly believed to be an undocumented immigrant.

“Donald Trump was right,” they told police, after beating the man with a metal pipe and then urinating on him. “All these illegals need to be deported.”

Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright, and Patrick Eugene Stein, October 2016

On October 14, 2016, the FBI arrested three men — Patrick Eugene Stein, Curtis Allen, and Gavin Wright — for plotting a series of bomb attacks against the Somali-American community of Garden City, Kansas. Calling themselves “the Crusaders,” they had planned to launch, on the day after the November 2016 presidential election, what The Guardian said “could have been the deadliest domestic terror attack since the Oklahoma bombing in 1995.”

Two of these three men were open supporters of Trump and were obsessed with anti-Muslim, anti-refugee conspiracy theories. For Stein, according to a profile in New York magazine, Trump was “the Man.”
Alexandre Bissonnette, January 2017

On the evening of January 29, 2017, Alexandre Bissonnette opened fire on worshippers at the Islamic Cultural Center in Quebec City, Canada, killing six of them and wounding 19.

Bisonnette, 27, was obsessed with Trump: He searched for the president on Twitter, Facebook, Google, and YouTube more than 800 times between January 1, 2017, and the day of the shooting. A former university classmate told the Toronto Globe and Mail that he “frequently argued” with Bissonette over the latter’s support for Trump.

Crabcatcher79

See, you show your true colors. You want to dictate what we (each individual) needs and doesn't need. You obviously don't stand for freedom. Your comments speak loudly to that. Why don't you call out the idiocy of ANTIFA and BLM who wouldn't hesitate to sucker punch someone wearing a MAGA hat, then kick them while they're on the ground to near death? Why do you call out people that are just minding their own business with their big trucks, MAGA hats, and motorcycles...? All you're showing is you bigotry against people you disagree with.

I don't own a MAGA hat. There are no bumper stickers on my car. There are no signs in my yard. I don't own a motorcycle or pickup truck. But, I should be free to to have any of those things without people like you making me a target of your anger and hatred.

I kind of thought we live in a country where we are free to be what we want, even if it is something you think is stupid or childish. The freedom ends when you decide your disagreement with me become physical; where you feel you get to dictate to me what I wear on my head or put on the bumper of my car, and use violence to dictate those terms. The only freedom you accept is what you agree with. If you disagree, "we don't need it".

This is why people like me believe it's imperative that people like you don't obtain power, because you make it clear what you would do if you were in power. You're a dangerous bunch with your fascist thinking, telling us what we need and don't need.

See below hypocrite.

I said it was sad you guys have wrapped your entire identities up in a carnival barker and you lose your mind because you know its true. thats anger and hatred? Well what do you call the numerous actual physical attacks resulting in death at the hands of trump supporters?

Thats what you all being attacked? or mocked for your beliefs?

You gus are the biggest cry baby snowflakes.

glhs837

Power with Control
See below hypocrite.

I said it was sad you guys have wrapped your entire identities up in a carnival barker and you lose your mind because you know its true. thats anger and hatred? Well what do you call the numerous actual physical attacks resulting in death at the hands of trump supporters?

Please, detail those attacks...... And I really dont like the guy, certainly not wrapped up in him, but Ill vote for him before the senile career politician the left is fronting.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No, you are moving the goal posts as usual Lying, dodging, ducking and making obtuse referances

NONE of those people were attacked for who they supported politically

I am Referring to Victims Specifically targeted for being Trump Supporters ..... not some rando who hates Muslims and happens to like Trump

fact is short bus we repudiated people like that and disassociate from them

the left is still praising 5 months of AntiFA / BLM Destruction

Crabcatcher79

No, you are moving the goal posts as usual Lying, dodging, ducking and making obtuse referances

NONE of those people were attacked for who they supported politically

I am Referring to Victims Specifically targeted for being Trump Supporters ..... not some rando who hates Muslims and happens to like Trump

fact is short bus we repudiated people like that and disassociate from them

the left is still praising 5 months of AntiFA / BLM Destruction

The very first one Is the Trump supporter who ran over a protestor in Charlottesville proving both that you didnt even bother to read my post or the fact that the person was in fact a Trump supporter.

You're a joke.

PsyOps

Pixelated
See below hypocrite.

Yeah, call me what you want. You conveniently left out your own words:

"We just dont need to wrap ourselves in MAGA hats and confront every person who walks by. Just like we dont need to drive souped up trucks, motorcycles and roll coal and do other idiotic things to draw attention to ourselves and who we are voting for."

You would love nothing more than to dictate what we need and don't need. If I want to wear a MAGA cap, own a Harley, own a diesel pickup truck, that's really none of your business. If I want to wrap myself in this "carnival barker" or the MAGA movement, that is none of your business. You want to voice your disagreement with me, I'm fine with that. But telling me what I need or don't need shows your tyrannical tendencies.

And, with every post you make against Trump supporters, while ignoring the abject violence from people on your side of the aisle, is further proof that you feel violence is justified to voice your descent.

Crabcatcher79

Yeah, call me what you want. You conveniently left out your own words:

"We just dont need to wrap ourselves in MAGA hats and confront every person who walks by. Just like we dont need to drive souped up trucks, motorcycles and roll coal and do other idiotic things to draw attention to ourselves and who we are voting for."

You would love nothing more than to dictate what we need and don't need. If I want to wear a MAGA cap, own a Harley, own a diesel pickup truck, that's really none of your business. If I want to wrap myself in this "carnival barker" or the MAGA movement, that is none of your business. You want to voice your disagreement with me, I'm fine with that. But telling me what I need or don't need shows your tyrannical tendencies.

And, with every post you make against Trump supporters, while ignoring the abject violence from people on your side of the aisle, is further proof that you feel violence is justified to voice your descent.

Prove it. I posted dozens of accounts of Trump supporters killing, attempting to kill or do other bodily harm to people for their beliefs.

You on the other hand see all protestors whether peaceful or not as an attack on you. You lump all BLM, antifa and protestors together and assume they are democrats because that is what Fox tells you to think. Even the ones proven to be proud boys or alt right agitators.

When we have actually proof of dozens and dozens of Trump supporters committing heinous acts.