Trump Rally

pontificator

Driving 35 mph is NOT SAFE on the beltway. It might even be a moving violation if there are speed minimums. Sounds like these scofflaws are making a thinly veiled call for the blocking of traffic a la your black bloc anarchist comrades.

Good luck!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Driving 35 mph is NOT SAFE on the beltway. It might even be a moving violation if there are speed minimums. Sounds like these scofflaws are making a thinly veiled call for the blocking of traffic a la your black bloc anarchist comrades.

Good luck!
:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated
Show me one instance of me saying anything violent.

You're having trouble keeping up. I was challenging your contention that you want to dictate what we need and don't need (see your post #24). You don't get to dictate what hat I decide to wear, what vehicle I drive, or anything else for that matter. You leftists are so busy trying to tell us how much money is too much, what guns we need or don't need, what we're allowed to say and not say... you incessantly show what you little care about freedom; unless it's you exercising it your way.

TPD

the poor dad
So Trump just started his 3rd rally for today, in Wisconsin, outside, Where it is 34*! This guy is amazing!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's the drugs. You know that, right?

Crabcatcher79

You're having trouble keeping up. I was challenging your contention that you want to dictate what we need and don't need (see your post #24). You don't get to dictate what hat I decide to wear, what vehicle I drive, or anything else for that matter. You leftists are so busy trying to tell us how much money is too much, what guns we need or don't need, what we're allowed to say and not say... you incessantly show what you little care about freedom; unless it's you exercising it your way.

Says the MAN who wants to ban abortion.

HyPOCRITe

Once again you only care about yourself and smaller government when it benefits you.

Otherwise you are happy to weigh in one other peoples health care and marriages.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:lol: You certainly show that you don't read my posts. Or you don't know how to read.
I actually went back through this thread to see WTF the little nimrod was referring to, but came up empty. When you're losing, always deflect and raise a straw man. :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I actually went back through this thread to see WTF the little nimrod was referring to, but came up empty. When you're losing, always deflect and raise a straw man. :yay:

I have been consistent with my thoughts about abortion. While I am against abortion (with exception of the few extreme cases), I am more against banning it. Banning things doesn't work. I pain over the destruction of innocent human life. Our unborn are the most innocent among us. I equally pain over whether it should be considered murder, since we have precedence of people being convicted of murder who killed an unborn child. But, to have the government ban it is a line I can't quite cross.

Now, I believe RvW should be overturned. The courts are not a legislative branch, and RvW was law enacted at the bench and not in the legislature. And it should be up to the states, not the federal government.

But, everything I just wrote above will be forgotten by the likes of Crab. People like that are blinded by their hatred for those they disagree with, which apparently causes severe short-term memory loss.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Good luck!

Damn, who knew? Is this your same take on BLM and ANTIFA blocking traffic during their "protests"?

Crabcatcher79

I have been consistent with my thoughts about abortion. While I am against abortion (with exception of the few extreme cases), I am more against banning it. Banning things doesn't work. I pain over the destruction of innocent human life. Our unborn are the most innocent among us. I equally pain over whether it should be considered murder, since we have precedence of people being convicted of murder who killed an unborn child. But, to have the government ban it is a line I can't quite cross.

Now, I believe RvW should be overturned. The courts are not a legislative branch, and RvW was law enacted at the bench and not in the legislature. And it should be up to the states, not the federal government.

But, everything I just wrote above will be forgotten by the likes of Crab. People like that are blinded by their hatred for those they disagree with, which apparently causes severe short-term memory loss.

So you think Trump should be convicted of murder for allowing 225,000 americans to die from a preventable virus right?

I do agree banning it doesnt work. As we have seen abortion rates naturally fall under Demoractic leadership with better access to birth control and education.