Trump rips 'Fake News' CNN, demands retraction over report he still uses personal cellphone

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN reported on-air during "Out Front with Erin Burnett" that "multiple officials" from the Trump administration have told the network that the president continues to use his personal device to make phone calls "despite repeated warnings" by his staff and that he "doesn't care."

"Fake News @CNN is reporting that I am 'still using personal cell phone for calls despite repeated security warnings.' This is totally false information and reporting," Trump said. "I haven’t had a personal cell phone for years. Only use government approved and issued phones. Retract!"

The CNN journalists behind the report responded to the tweet, saying: "We stand by our story."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN reported on-air during "Out Front with Erin Burnett" that "multiple officials" from the Trump administration have told the network that the president continues to use his personal device to make phone calls "despite repeated warnings" by his staff and that he "doesn't care."

Context is EVERYTHING is he ordering a pizza or talking to Putin.

Sapidus 3 MPD's ago used to make that constant assertion

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Erin Burnett has like 8 people who watch her show. More people will read the Fox story about Erin Burnett than will ever watch Erin Burnett.

Hijinx

How Many phones did Hillary destroy to hide evidence against her, and CNN didn't say squat.

WTH is wrong with those people. Their network is dying because of the lies and they still lie.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How Many phones did Hillary destroy to hide evidence against her, and CNN didn't say squat.

WTH is wrong with those people. Their network is dying because of the lies and they still lie.

It is curious about what is hear say, and what is evidence. All, I know is that the Dems want full control forever, and ever. Not a good thing. To them, citizens of the US are pee-ons, and they want power for eons. It is like having the Ku Klux Klan running our Gov. Yikes! Robert Byrd, anyone?

Last edited: