Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats’ ‘new hoax’

transporter

Jesus....for those who still can't comprehend what "being Presidential" means....here is another wonderful example from Donald J. Trump of what it doesn't mean....

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats’ ‘new hoax’

President Donald Trump said Friday that Democrats are using the virulent coronavirus as a “hoax” to damage him and his administration.

“The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” he said from a campaign rally in North Charleston, South Carolina.

“One of my people came up to me and said ‘Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well.’ They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax that was on a perfect conversation,” he continued.

“This is their new hoax,” he said, referring to the coronavirus.

Wow...

(heard similar commentary from our latest Medal of Freedom recipient over the course of the week BTW)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

22AcaciaAve

He is wrong about it being a hoax. But he is not wrong about democrats politicizing it. They have done that with any and everything they can. And the media has been hyping the coronavirus as the next plague that will wipe out the Earth. It is right to be concerned about it because so little is known about it. But the media would have you believing that everyone is doomed. We will all be infected sooner or later. The fact is that the coronavirus so far pales in terms of infections and deaths compared to the seasonal influenza virus. But the seasonal flu comes around every year and everyone has grown used to it. The coronavirus is the new bogeyman.

I don't know if the Trump administration is handling the coronavirus in the best way possible. Probably not. But he is right in calling democrats out. They see fear in the population and an opportunity to tie it to the president. Since they really don't have any superstar candidates of their own, their best hope at making Trump a one term president is to tie him to the public fear. They complained that the administration wasn't asking for enough money to help fight an outbreak. Fine, give more then. I've never known any person or organization that has asked for a certain amount of money refuse a more generous offer. Just stop whining and politicizing and try to work together with the current administration, as much as you can't stand them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
He is wrong about it being a hoax. But he is not wrong about democrats politicizing it. They have done that with any and everything they can. And the media has been hyping the coronavirus as the next plague that will wipe out the Earth. It is right to be concerned about it because so little is known about it. But the media would have you believing that everyone is doomed. We will all be infected sooner or later. The fact is that the coronavirus so far pales in terms of infections and deaths compared to the seasonal influenza virus. But the seasonal flu comes around every year and everyone has grown used to it. The coronavirus is the new bogeyman.

I don't know if the Trump administration is handling the coronavirus in the best way possible. Probably not. But he is right in calling democrats out. They see fear in the population and an opportunity to tie it to the president. Since they really don't have any superstar candidates of their own, their best hope at making Trump a one term president is to tie him to the public fear. They complained that the administration wasn't asking for enough money to help fight an outbreak. Fine, give more then. I've never known any person or organization that has asked for a certain amount of money refuse a more generous offer. Just stop whining and politicizing and try to work together with the current administration, as much as you can't stand them.

Awesome post!!!