Trump sez, "Fine, b*tch..."

This_person

Should be beneath him, but clearly it's not. That's what I think you mean to say.

So now we see POTUS' riposte. It's about as sophisticated as one would expect. This is the best he could do. Sad!

I definitely don't think it's the best he can do.

Hijinx

When someone shoots at you, you shoot back.

Trump is known for that. It's one of his good traits IMO
Bush just absorbed all of the crap thrown at him, and then he became one of them.
By the way what did Bush do with his share of the money he and Clinton got from Haiti?

SamSpade

When someone shoots at you, you shoot back.

And the Dems aren't used to it. I'm not sure the Republicans would be used to it either.
When you're a politician and know that your career survives on public opinion, you try not to rock the boat.
You learn to say things a certain way so as not to jeopardize anything.

It's like when Voldemort asks Pius Thicknesse what he thinks, and he gives a mealy-mouthed
wishy-washy answer. Voldemort smiles and says "spoken like a true politician".

What makes Trump different - and made people like Ross Perot so appealing - is they DON'T
depend on good press for their success. They DON'T have to worry about the next election.
They can say what they want. The bad press that follows doesn't bother them in the least, and
unlike *successful* politicians who have exploited good press for their career's sake - people LIKE
Trump have lived with it for decades.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the circles I travel it's basically give the child his toy, pacifier, or whatever you decide. This fight is over, it's been done for weeks. Nancy should give in, give him the 5 billion.

I thought for awhile the Dems were just trying to decide how best to get out of the hole they dug and still save face with their extremist America-hating base, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Nancy seems to think digging the hole deeper is the way to go.

When you look at the amount of money allocated to foreign aid, that $5B for our border security seems like pennies. Our tax dollars are supposed to go toward us, the American people, not some #### hole nobody's ever even heard of. It's definitely not supposed to go to some freaking drug lord.

And then the Dem "leadership" not only snubs meetings, but tries to leave the country during a shut down - are you kidding me? Who freaking votes for these people??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why does it matter if they're in town or not. Trump has shown time and time again that he doesn't want to make a deal. He wants his wall or nothing happens. That's not deal making.

WE want the wall.

WE do.

WE the American people.

Perhaps YOU don't want the wall, but WE elected Donald Trump in part because of that wall WE want.

I'm tired of parrots squawking that it's "Trump's" wall. NO. It's OUR wall. WE voted for it.

It's a very simple concept and I have no idea why it's so hard for some to understand.

Sapidus

WE want the wall.

WE do.

WE the American people.

Perhaps YOU don't want the wall, but WE elected Donald Trump in part because of that wall WE want.

I'm tired of parrots squawking that it's "Trump's" wall. NO. It's OUR wall. WE voted for it.

It's a very simple concept and I have no idea why it's so hard for some to understand.

Because you are not the majority. This is a democracy. You don't get to decide.

If Trump really cared about the wall or you he would have made it a legislative priority before he cut taxes for his rich cronies and while he had some political goodwill and the support of the House and Senate.

Why are you so gullible Not even Trump wants the wall He just wants to distract you from the fact he had committed a federal crime and is incompetent. And its working

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
no #### stain, a Constitutional Republic

They have been informed of that repeatedly and yet they still keep parroting the talking point. Talk about stuck on stupid.

I think that should be a requirement to vote: you at least know what kind of government we have. Anyone who answers "democracy" is barred from voting in our elections.

Sapidus

They have been informed of that repeatedly and yet they still keep parroting the talking point. Talk about stuck on stupid.

I think that should be a requirement to vote: you at least know what kind of government we have. Anyone who answers "democracy" is barred from voting in our elections.

The why are you okay with a lunatic felon attempting to rule by decree?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The why are you okay with a lunatic felon attempting to rule by decree?

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

if that the case, YOU would be in a camp awaiting execution the FACT You are not proves YOU are Wrong [as usual]

Sapidus

Why do you keep bringing Hillary and the Kenyon into it!

:bonk:

Proof that they committed multiple felonies ala Trump.

We will all wait.

Why do you believe every rumor and falsehood about Hillary and Obama yet refuse to believe actual truth with evidence about Trump?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We will all wait.
Why do you believe every rumor and falsehood about Hillary and Obama yet refuse to believe actual truth with evidence about Trump?

Mishandling classified material.
Selling guns to mexican drug cartels
Providing material support to terrorist state...

... Everybody sing.... "And the List Goes On!"....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

We will all wait.

List the felonies Trump has been charged with.

Sapidus

Mishandling classified material.
Selling guns to mexican drug cartels
Providing material support to terrorist state...

... Everybody sing.... "And the List Goes On!"....

Why aren't they in jail?

Deep state! Q anon!!

You are like a especially stupid broken record