Trump The Tolerant???

WingsOfGold

OK. I don't get it, we all know Conway's husband is a Trump hating ahole but NOW it's Mnuchin's wifes turn. Is this a Trump ploy for a zany sideshow or what? Why hasn't Trump thrown both Conway and Mnuchin out on their asses if they have spouses that aren't onboard or at least can't STFU?

transporter

And you people claim you aren't part of a cult!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

The majority of Americans disapprove of Donald Trump.

He's run through anyone with any character who might offer him sound advice. He's left with sycophants. Now you want him to fire them too? Because they can't control "the little spouse"???

Who would be left to help run this CF of an Administration? Maybe he can get some Ukranian or Russian to run the WH Press Office!!! What a great idea!! Then the transition would be complete!!! AND Trump might finally get his hotel in Moscow built!! He can call it the "Eastern White House"!!!

Yeah....you people aren't a cult!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Hijinx

Maybe it's the climate or the wind blowing off the Pacific, but Hollywooders and Californians are infected wth the Dumbass disease.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, NBC lies constantly. They are one of the major purveyors of media misinformation. I just presume at this point that everything they print or broadcast is a lie.

herb749

PS, NBC lies constantly. They are one of the major purveyors of media misinformation. I just presume at this point that everything they print or broadcast is a lie.

It starts every morning with Today's headlines. All those bombshells that were duds. :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It starts every morning with Today's headlines. All those bombshells that were duds. :)

They all do that - "Breaking news!!!" "BOMBSHELL!!!"

:bigwhoop:

NBC lost me when they misrepresented comments Trump made that I watched myself. They lost me when they began speculating instead of reporting the, you know, news. "Here's all these horrible things that could happen under Trump!" They've always been a DNC propaganda machine but these last few years they've become intolerable with their bias a fake news.

They all suck. It's just that Fox sucks the least, so that's what I watch. Brett Baier is the best straight news show on TV.

WingsOfGold

And you people claim you aren't part of a cult!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

The majority of Americans disapprove of Donald Trump.

He's run through anyone with any character who might offer him sound advice. He's left with sycophants. Now you want him to fire them too? Because they can't control "the little spouse"???

Who would be left to help run this CF of an Administration? Maybe he can get some Ukranian or Russian to run the WH Press Office!!! What a great idea!! Then the transition would be complete!!! AND Trump might finally get his hotel in Moscow built!! He can call it the "Eastern White House"!!!

Yeah....you people aren't a cult!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme
I've said here 1,000 times I don't like him personlly BUT he's doing a hell of a good job. Shame you ran shiit against him then and now. Must suck to be you.