Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in U.S. election

transporter

Damn....I thought we were done for the day...but of course this fits. Doesn't take a degree in rocket science to connect the dots. Trump conspired with the Russians...there just was no transcript of it. It is inconceivable that his call with the Ukraine President was the first time in his life he "negotiated" in that fashion (i.e. illegally).

Trump told Russian officials in 2017 he wasn’t concerned about Moscow’s interference in U.S. election
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the U.S. election because the United States did the same in other countries, an assertion that prompted alarmed White House officials to limit access to the remarks to an unusually small number of people, according to three former officials with knowledge of the matter.

The comments, which have not been previously reported, were part of a now-infamous meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in which Trump revealed highly classified information that exposed a source of intelligence on the Islamic State. He also said during the meeting that firing FBI Director James B. Comey the day before had relieved “great pressure” on him.

A memorandum summarizing the meeting was limited to all but a few officials with the highest security clearances in an attempt to keep the president’s comments from being disclosed publicly, according to the former officials, who requested anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

Now where did I read recently about a highly secure server that was hiding all the transcripts, notes and other data of Trump's questionable activities?

Oh yeah...in the infamous whistleblower complaint!! The one that nailed the details of the Ukraine call. The one comrade GURPS and his propaganda sources are working overtime to discredit in the rose colored eyes of the ignorati crowd!!!

22AcaciaAve

This is just more BS about Russian interference in the election. Has anyone been able to positively determine that Russia successfully hacked into any state election system and changed, deleted or added votes? That's the only thing that is true interference. Placing fake stories on social media is NOT interference. Trump is right on this, the US has been putting out propaganda for years to swing foreign elections the way we wanted them to go. Go see South American elections over the decades. Go see Air America propaganda broadcast to foreign countries. The Russians just beat us to the Social media craze. Really no different than ways that we influenced elections and that Russia influenced elections in the past, just that now you had social media to deliver something in hypersonic speed. Too bad. It's up to the campaigns to combat social media propaganda, or maybe use it themselves. Just because democrats were too slow to pick up on what was happening is no reason to call it interference. It's a global internet world. Exactly how are you going to stop someone from another country from putting something out there that damages your campaign? Oh, I know. Go off the grid like NK. That might do it. No, sorry, you need to be out in front of these stories. The republic of Georgia warned the US in 2012 about how Russia was using social media to try to influence elections. The Obama administration did nothing about it. Although, quite frankly I don't know what you could do about it. Since the blueprint was out there maybe people should question the Obama administration about why they didn't at least make it known that this might happen. Of course Obama couldn't run again so maybe he didn't care. This whole issue is a nothing burger. When someone can prove the votes were tampered with get back to me. Until then it's all just learning to deal with social media. Trump simply did it better than Clinton did.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now where did I read recently about a highly secure server that was hiding all the transcripts, notes and other data of Trump's questionable activities

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo, ASSUMPTION

Remember The ‘Secret Server’ Trump Used To Store Zelensky Call? The Obama Administration Used The Same One

The Trump Administration has more leaks then the Titanic ... do you notice leaks about phone calls have dried up ... :sshrug:

why do you think that is

Oh yeah ... in the infamous whistleblower complaint!! The one that nailed the details of the Ukraine call.

yeah the whistle blower who isn't ... the conspiracy call that wasn't

The one comrade GURPS and his propaganda sources are working overtime to discredit in the rose colored eyes of the ignorati crowd!!!

You mean the SAME System OBAMA Used