Trump Triggers Progressives - but I repeat myself

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump Holds Bible in Front of Church, Libs Everywhere Are Triggered

President Trump provided the nation a perfect social media snapshot of why so many of us are way beyond being able to seem the American Left as anything but a bunch for raving lunatics. Yeah, I may be a little over the top now but I think I’ve been drowned in so much hyperbole and anti-Trump hysteria AMID THE PANDEMIC that I now feel like responding in kind.

Trump then pointed out what has been plain for all to see: there has been a complete failure of leadership in every city where the violence has gotten hand. He was polite and didn’t mention that they were all Democrats running those cities.

We all know the drill well by now: the liberals are going to complain no matter what Trump does. Prior to the speech they were complaining that he was hiding. Then they bitched about the speech. Then they really lost it over what he did next. Victoria covered it here:

And then he walked off and lead a group of government officials, including Attorney General Bill Barr and Defense Secretary Mark Esper and walked to St. John’s Episcopal Church across from the White House. The White House press corps was not aware of the plan.

Bonehead

I have to say that staged photo shoot in front of the church accomplished nothing, except to pizz off the bishop. Oh yeah and to get there the cops and SS had to use flash bangs and tear gas on a PEACEFUL protest in Lafayette Park. Stupid.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I have to say that staged photo shoot in front of the church accomplished nothing, except to pizz off the bishop. Oh yeah and to get there the cops and SS had to use flash bangs and tear gas on a PEACEFUL protest in Lafayette Park. Stupid.
I'mma have to agree with you on this. That whole fiasco did ZERO to help lower tensions, in fact it probably had a more detrimental effect on the whole shitshow.

Grumpy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron