Trump wants to move GOP convention from fascist NC

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure why a Republican convention would be held in a libprog state anyway. Is it just to poke them in the eye and make them keen in the streets?

All these dipshits who voted in Democrat Governors - ha freaking ha ha ha. That's what you get for being stupid, now you enjoy your house arrest and government overlords and shut your mouths.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I guess the hotels there don't need the money all of those Republicans would be paying them during the convention.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess the hotels there don't need the money all of those Republicans would be paying them during the convention.

Will they even be open by then? Their little bitch Governor is still flexing his muscles and enjoying his reign of terror. Trump should definitely move the convention to somewhere that's, you know, open for business.

Let Joe Biden hold a virtual convention in his basement. The DNC can piece it together like Max Headroom to make him sound lucid and coherent.

Hijinx

Will they even be open by then? Their little bitch Governor is still flexing his muscles and enjoying his reign of terror. Trump should definitely move the convention to somewhere that's, you know, open for business.

Let Joe Biden hold a virtual convention in his basement. The DNC can piece it together like Max Headroom to make him sound lucid and coherent.

Jeff Dunham could not make Biden sound coherent and lucid if Joe was sitting on his knee and moving his mouth when Dunham threw his voice.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Then they should stop electing fascist Democrat Governors.

No doubt. That should be said for every state. This country is in a slow drift to the left. When people are talking about Texas turning blue (which I have serious doubts about), you know we're pretty much done.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No doubt. That should be said for every state. This country is in a slow drift to the left. When people are talking about Texas turning blue (which I have serious doubts about), you know we're pretty much done.

TX, like most states, has tinky spots of blue in the metropolitan areas. Break up those hellscapes and that would be the end of the Democrats.

awpitt

Main Streeter
To be fair...

NC House
R = 68
D = 52

NC Senate
R = 31
D = 19

NC has traditionally been red.

...and also to be fair, North Carolina has voted Republican in 9 of the last 10 presidential elections. Hardly a "libprog" state.

Hijinx

I don't think Trump wants to move the Convention.
He just wants a full convention with everyone who usually goes to one allowed to go.
The Democrat Governor is being a Democrat .
She does not care to see a successful Republican convention in her state.
She does not want to open her state.
Like other Democrats she is putting the opening off as long as she can in order to hurt Republicans.

Trump is applying pressure. He is good at that. I believe he is trolling her.
But if she remains adamant about keeping North Carolina closed.
Well she isn't dealing with a wimp here. Trump will carry out his threat.

• Love
Reactions: BOP

awpitt

Main Streeter
I don't think Trump wants to move the Convention.
He just wants a full convention with everyone who usually goes to one allowed to go.
The Democrat Governor is being a Democrat .
She does not care to see a successful Republican convention in her state.
She does not want to open her state.
Like other Democrats she is putting the opening off as long as she can in order to hurt Republicans.

Trump is applying pressure. He is good at that. I believe he is trolling her.
But if she remains adamant about keeping North Carolina closed.
Well she isn't dealing with a wimp here. Trump will carry out his threat.

Auh....

The governor of North Carolina is a male. Roy Cooper.

awpitt

Main Streeter
To be fair...

NC House
R = 68
D = 52

NC Senate
R = 31
D = 19

NC has traditionally been red. But, I don't think it's a done deal. This article from today says Trump is threatening to move it unless they allow full attendance:

Trump threatens to pull GOP convention from Charlotte unless ‘full attendance’ allowed

....and there's more.

N.C. is represented by three Democrats and ten Republicans in the House of Reps. Both of the state's U.S. Senators are Republicans. Hardly a "libprog" state.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To be fair...

NC House
R = 68
D = 52

NC Senate
R = 31
D = 19

NC has traditionally been red.

If they have a Democrat Governor they are a filthy disgusting corrupt libprog state filled with shitbags who should be set on fire.

No doubt all those "Republicans" are of the Hogan variety, as in puke worthy America hating tyrants. No state that's worth a damn has a Democrat Governor.

:yawn:

Clem72

There's a thought. Wonder where he will propose they move it... Doral Florida, or maybe Miami Florida, or Palm Beach Florida, or possibly Jupiter....Florida.