Trump X2

glhs837

Power with Control
So, son and I were chatting. I mentioned maybe Trump doesnt really plan to run in 24, maybe hes acting as a placeholder for Don Jr. My son asked why not Ivanka? So, why not? Other than she might not want that stain on her soul.

Then I wondered, what about a Dual Trump ticket, with Don Jr as VP?

As much as I'm not a super fan of DJT, neither of his kids seem to have inherited the mean tweet gene........

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think if "mean" tweets are a deal breaker for you, you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

I wouldn't vote for Jr - he's a fairly entertaining blowhard mouthpiece but I can't see him in a leadership position.

I can't imagine Ivanka would want it. Certainly she's had enough abuse the last 5 years, I can't imagine she'd put herself or her family through that again.

Now Eric Trump....he's actually smart, and knows his stuff. I can see him in the House or Senate, or maybe even Governor.

In my political thriller fantasy, they're grooming Baron to lay low until it's time to make his move, then get elected and lay freaking waste to the enemies of the People. Or training him to be an assassin.... Tiffany would be good for that, too - her sweet simple demeanor is a front to lull the bots, then she'll come out like freaking Xena Warrior Princess and take revenge.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
In my political thriller fantasy, they're grooming Baron to lay low until it's time to make his move, then get elected and lay freaking waste to the enemies of the People. Or training him to be an assassin....
He's a secret operative, trained and then trained to forget, and carry out pre-programmed instructions when he hears a very specific keyword phrase.

glhs837

Power with Control
I think if "mean" tweets are a deal breaker for you, you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

I wouldn't vote for Jr - he's a fairly entertaining blowhard mouthpiece but I can't see him in a leadership position.

I can't imagine Ivanka would want it. Certainly she's had enough abuse the last 5 years, I can't imagine she'd put herself or her family through that again.

I never said mean tweets were a deal breaker. But I would prefer to not have them. They distract from the real business.

glhs837

Power with Control
The fake news media and corrupt politicians and idiot celebrities who influence millions are real business, IMO.

And you can go after them all day long. But you dont have to be a rude ******* to do it. Works better if you aren't, in fact. Trump isnt a god, he's not without faults. And his faults as much as anything is what cost him the election.

Hijinx

And you can go after them all day long. But you dont have to be a rude *** to do it. Works better if you aren't, in fact. Trump isnt a god, he's not without faults. And his faults as much as anything is what cost him the election.

Certainly Trump has faults. Every human except myself has them.
And IMO he made some really bad tweets, when he should have thought them over more.
However all he got from the media was hate and vitriol and fake news.
He had to get his message to the American people and he could not do it through the lying assed media.
He found Social media as a way to do that.
He may has used it wiser, but it kept us aware

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And you can go after them all day long. But you dont have to be a rude *** to do it. Works better if you aren't, in fact. Trump isnt a god, he's not without faults. And his faults as much as anything is what cost him the election.

You and I just have a difference of opinion on that. I'm not only okay with Trump bitch slapping them the way they deserve, I cheer it on and encourage it. That was my favorite part of his presidency - the way he took those turds apart and wouldn't put up with their chit. I was thrilled that someone was finally standing up to them.

Some people cannot be reasoned with. You can't have a discussion with them or debate them - they don't care how ridiculous they look and have an enormous appetite for spewing lies and nonsense. Democrats fall into this category and you've seen it yourself right here on this forum. It's rare to see a Democrat discuss what is and not fall back on rhetoric and blatant lies, then devolve into insults and name calling. I typically try to be civilized at first in hopes that a discussion can take place; people like Gilligan and Blackdog just cut to the chase. Trump did that - cut to the chase.

There are a ton of Republicans who think like you do: two wrongs don't make a right, take the high road, be the bigger person, yadda yadda. But it doesn't really accomplish anything other than making you feel superior. It's like that Mommy trying to be reasonable with her toddler that's in full meltdown, only to be met with, "You stink and I hate you! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" At some point these fit throwers only understand force. They see civility as appeasement, and appeasement as weakness, and now they've got you.

There is not one single time that Trump threw the first punch - every time he went after someone it was in response to their attack. That is worth pointing out.

glhs837

Power with Control
Certainly Trump has faults. Every human except myself has them.
And IMO he made some really bad tweets, when he should have thought them over more.
However all he got from the media was hate and vitriol and fake news.
He had to get his message to the American people and he could not do it through the lying assed media.
He found Social media as a way to do that.
He may has used it wiser, but it kept us aware

And that's my only point. Imagine if you can how much harder to beat he would have been without those. His actions would have still kept those people who enjoy such antics, and his words wouldn't have driven away many who otherwise would have stayed with him due to those actions, even if they didn't like him as a person, like myself. They didnt drive me away, but I know many who they did.

Lets face it, he made his opponents jobs a lot easier with such behavior. One of the first rules in war, don't leave ammunition for your enemy.

glhs837

Power with Control
You and I just have a difference of opinion on that. I'm not only okay with Trump bitch slapping them the way they deserve, I cheer it on and encourage it. That was my favorite part of his presidency - the way he took those turds apart and wouldn't put up with their chit. I was thrilled that someone was finally standing up to them.

Some people cannot be reasoned with. You can't have a discussion with them or debate them - they don't care how ridiculous they look and have an enormous appetite for spewing lies and nonsense. Democrats fall into this category and you've seen it yourself right here on this forum. It's rare to see a Democrat discuss what is and not fall back on rhetoric and blatant lies, then devolve into insults and name calling. I typically try to be civilized at first in hopes that a discussion can take place; people like Gilligan and Blackdog just cut to the chase. Trump did that - cut to the chase.

There are a ton of Republicans who think like you do: two wrongs don't make a right, take the high road, be the bigger person, yadda yadda. But it doesn't really accomplish anything other than making you feel superior. It's like that Mommy trying to be reasonable with her toddler that's in full meltdown, only to be met with, "You stink and I hate you! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" At some point these fit throwers only understand force. They see civility as appeasement, and appeasement as weakness, and now they've got you.

There is not one single time that Trump threw the first punch - every time he went after someone it was in response to their attack. That is worth pointing out.

Would you still vote for him if he did that bit/%^ slapping with a bit more decorum? "Mitch has a truth problem". "Joy was chosen to emote well, not so much for critical thinking". Sounds better to many than Lying Mitch and Stupid Joy. The effect is the same. He gets to punch back. Sure you would.

To be clear, I want that punch back. I want someone to call them out. I want that person to not sound like the toddler themselves, which is often how he came across.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Would you still vote for him if he did that bit/%^ slapping with a bit more decorum? "Mitch has a truth problem". "Joy was chosen to emote well, not so much for critical thinking". Sounds better to many than Lying Mitch and Stupid Joy. The effect is the same. He gets to punch back. Sure you would.
I've always thought the subtle callouts do far more head turning than the way-too-forward say-it-like-it-is coarse verbiage. The realization when the dig finally sinks in....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Imagine if you can how much harder to beat he would have been without those.

The MSM/DNC line is, "Well, Trump should have been nicer to us and not answered us back, and voters would have liked him better." That's complete and utter BS. Americans loved him because he didn't grovel before those turds. Maybe Trump lost you and Psy and Mitt Romney, but he picked up a ton of others who were also tired of just sucking up Marxist attacks without fighting back.

I don't believe the Democrat line that the election was fair and square. There are too many irregularities coming out, too many election laws changed or broken to benefit Biden. They cheated, and I don't think there was anything Trump could have done about that, especially since he had enormous enthusiastic support at his rallies and throughout the country, and Biden couldn't draw flies at his infrequent appearances.

So I reject the "Trump should have been nicer to the Marxists and done what they said" line of thinking. Sure, he could have sucked up to them, but then he wouldn't be the President he was - he'd be just another filthy grifter politician.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

No, I believe in calling things what they are in no uncertain terms. If someone's a liar, they should be called a liar. Plain and simple. I despise carefully crafted speeches designed to manipulate stupid people. I find them insulting and much prefer calling things what they are.

Kinnakeet

NO the democrats stole the election there is no way in hell the old POS won I do not even think 80,000,000 people even voted