Trump's Axios interview

Crabcatcher79

God that was painful. Him waving around graphs he doesnt understand and becoming outraged when a reporter calls him on his bull.

This what happens when he goes off the Fox News plantation.

What an utter embarrassment. Australia must be laughing at us. We will never know since no countries will allow us to visit ever again.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We will never know since no countries will allow us to visit ever again.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wouldn't expect you to have a passport
Considering nearly all of our customers are in foreign countries and I've traveled to over 30...yeah..yr probably right. Headed back to Egypt again shortly..have projects going in Taiwan and South Korea.....and close to signing two new ships in the UK. :razz:

Crabcatcher79

Considering nearly all of our customers are in foreign countries and I've traveled to over 30...yeah..yr probably right. Headed back to Egypt again shortly..have projects going in Taiwan and South Korea.....and close to signing two new ships in the UK. :razz:

Sure you are. I am sure your bigotry and islamaohobia serve you well in Egypt

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sure you are. I am sure your bigotry and islamaohobia serve you well in Egypt
I enjoy working there. I have a personal driver 24/7...stay in four-star hotels...

The view from my favorite table in the Hilton Corniche, Alexandria. ;-) July 2019.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
WTH is that tied up in the mesh there next to the fish's tail?
Some kind of very tart fruit...they boil them like that and you squeeze the juice on the fish. Not that different from lemon or lime actually...

The beer is Sakara Gold. An excellent lager....came as quite a pleasant surprise when I first encountered it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Some kind of very tart fruit...they boil them like that and you squeeze the juice on the fish. Not that different from lemon or lime actually...

The beer is Sakara Gold. An excellent lager....came as quite a pleasant surprise when I first encountered it.
That's what I was thinking, but you never know what you're going to get from a kitchen that doesn't properly clean a damned fish before cooking it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Bite your tongue! We want the South Korea job to die a horrible death.